annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Morning.

letmeoutbunn.jpg

Good morning zoo.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You people must have the least comfortable beds imaginable. :plain: It's rude to rise before the sun is good and ready for you.

Morning. :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You people must have the least comfortable beds imaginable. :plain: It's rude to rise before the sun is good and ready for you.

Morning. :)

waking up after sunrise is like wasting the most important part of the day

you should be there waiting for it to come up
ready to take on whatever it brings

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
On this morning's walk, I took some photos of the moon setting over a valley filled with an ocean of fog. It was so incredibly beautiful, the moon was pink with the reflection from the almost-sunrise on the other side of the mountains and if I'd been asleep I would have missed it. :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
On this morning's walk, I took some photos of the moon setting over a valley filled with an ocean of fog. It was so incredibly beautiful, the moon was pink with the reflection from the almost-sunrise on the other side of the mountains and if I'd been asleep I would have missed it. :)

someone has to wake us up
so
we don't miss it

IMJerusha

Good morning all.. It's 4:21 am.. Woke up and can't get back to sleep. I'm debating whether to go ahead and get up or just lay here until 6. :chuckle:

A-M-B-I-E-N!!!!! :D The world can come and go on it! (My cat is chewing on my earlobe. That's kinky!) A-N-Y-W-A-Y.......blessings for today everyone! :D

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

My morning starts at 3:30 a.m. I get up every morning at 3:30 am to make my daughter breakfast and lunch before she goes to work. Let the dogs out and then ... go back to sleep for a couple of hours.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
My morning starts at 3:30 a.m. I get up every morning at 3:30 am to make my daughter breakfast and lunch before she goes to work. Let the dogs out and then ... go back to sleep for a couple of hours.

My days usually begin between 3 and 4, not because I have to get up but because I wake up and can't go back to sleep. I stopped trying a long time ago and just enjoyed it for what it was... quiet, peaceful, a good time for thinking. And having nice cup of coffee. :)

Once in a great while I'll go back to bed around 5 or so and get another hour of sleep but that doesn't happen very often.

IMJerusha

My days usually begin between 3 and 4, not because I have to get up but because I wake up and can't go back to sleep. I stopped trying a long time ago and just enjoyed it for what it was... quiet, peaceful, a good time for thinking. And having nice cup of coffee. :)

Once in a great while I'll go back to bed around 5 or so and get another hour of sleep but that doesn't happen very often.

Oh man, this is nightmare material! :noway::shocked::sozo2:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

My son took this picture the other night when we were driving home from his basketball practice.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Very nice. :)