Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

aCultureWarrior said:
I'm afraid that you misunderstood me when I said that people like me stand between innocent children and perverts:

Dads are very protective of their children (tell your friends to keep their filthy hands off of our kids).

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/19...n-report-says/

I am a Dad myself, and have always been extremely protective of my son, especially because he has a disability
and circumstances beyond my control have left me a single parent.
( I am also protective of my nieces.)

I don't approve of the sexual abuse of minor children, nor do I associate with anyone who does.

How dare you imply that I do? :madmad:
And no, doing research in Provincetown does not
indicate any such thing. :vomit: (save in your twisted imagination)
Just ask all the traditional families who are tourists there in the summer.

Furthermore: Although our phenomenological therapy consists in my feeding you
the images which confirm your worst fears, in truth in P-Town one sees couples
in their 30s, 40s, and up into their 70s, often married and with adopted children: They are
hardly "licking their disease-ridden chops" over anyone's children. :AMR1:

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
There is one thing that I remember from my early childhood barbarian:

That my sister was never meant to be my girlfriend.

One would think that at your age you'd know that as well.

So perhaps you also have to struggle with incest too aCW, not just in choosing your own sexual orientation?
Another thing on which you can apparently consciously choose and must reject?
No wonder you're so bitter an twisted.
Daddy used to be around to tell you what was wrong and wicked and made sure you didn't stray.
Without daddy you have to keep on and on reminding yourself about what exactly is wrong and unhealthy that you must resist, lest you drift into any bad ways? :shocked:

Your posts are beginning to tell a lot about you Al:

I understand that in your "mind" aCW that an accusation of being a homosexual would amount to as bad as it gets on the insults scale. To be a homosexual would be against everything that apparently your loving daddy tried to beat out of you as a kid, for your own good, right?
For me however we just are what we are, so what, I really don't care.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4208142&postcount=5289

What causes homosexual desire?

2. Family abnormality, including the following:
•a dominant, possessive, or rejecting mother
an absent, distant, or rejecting father
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3393262&postcount=17

As I told your fellow Brit Art Brain: I'm here to help you with your sexual confusion not hurt you.

Open up and talk Al, it'll do you a world of good.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
I'm afraid that you misunderstood me when I said that people like me stand between innocent children and perverts:

Dads are very protective of their children (tell your friends to keep their filthy hands off of our kids).

I am a Dad myself,...

Uh huh.

I don't approve of the sexual abuse of minor children, nor do I associate with anyone who does.

Uh huh.

How dare you imply that I do? :madmad:

(Uh oh, homosexualist GFR7 is 'really mad', does that mean he's going to start swinging his purse at me?).

And no, doing research in Provincetown does not
indicate any such thing. :vomit: (save in your twisted imagination)
Just ask all the traditional families who are tourists there in the summer.

Furthermore: Although our phenomenological therapy consists in my feeding you
the images which confirm your worst fears, in truth in P-Town one sees couples
in their 30s, 40s, and up into their 70s, often married and with adopted children: They are
hardly "licking their disease-ridden chops" over anyone's children. :AMR1:

Uh huh, kinda like Peter and Mark, shown here with their adopted son.

article-2355194-1AA69796000005DC-508_634x354.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2013/s3794616.htm

GFR7

Quote:

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

(Uh oh, homosexualist GFR7 is 'really mad', does that mean he's going to start swinging his purse at me?).

Uh huh.
I know I speak the truth.
Idiot.

GFR7

Quote:

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

Uh huh, kinda like Peter and Mark, shown here with their adopted son.

article-2355194-1AA69796000005DC-508_634x354.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2013/s3794616.htm
I was the one who brought up the Truong Newton case,
(my first week on TOL)
and these people were never in Provincetown, you moron. :kiss: :wave2:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was the one who brought up the Truong Newton case,
(my first week on TOL)...

The homosexual pedophiles who pimped out their adopted son and many more like them were discussed in Part 2's segment entitled:

"What happens when homosexuals are allowed to adopt children"
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3787374&postcount=5191

and these people were never in Provincetown, you moron. :kiss: :wave2:

Oh but GFR7, you've seen many more like them ("often married and with adopted children") in your home away from home.

GFR7

The homosexual pedophiles who pimped out their adopted son and many more like them were discussed in Part 2's segment entitled:

"What happens when homosexuals are allowed to adopt children"
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3787374&postcount=5191

Oh but GFR7, you've seen many more like them ("often married and with adopted children") in your home away from home.
It ain't my home away from home. And not my fault, as I'm opposed to same sex marriage.:loser:

GFR7

Besides, aCW:
We know that heterosexual fathers have molested daughters.
So every time you see a Dad with his daughter, do you assume he is molesting her?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Besides, aCW:
We know that heterosexual fathers have molested daughters.
So every time you see a Dad with his daughter, do you assume he is molesting her?

(Sigh, he tries so hard to justify homosex).

It depends on who the dad is.

article-0-18BE594B00000578-238_640x888.jpg

Woody Allen and his daughter-wife Soon-Yi

alwight

No doubt everyone's posts can do that to some extent aCW.

You don't know and I don't know aCW.
Science seems to suspect at least a strong genetic element is certainly involved supported by many studies and statistics, but no actual proof as yet.
Otoh aCW, right wing religious zealots and homophobic bigots are probably the only people who may claim that somehow they do indeed know. Perhaps they think God tells them?
But imo more rational people in general don't actually claim that they know, because they know they don't.
So I suggest that we simply accept what gay people themselves say and not allow any personal bigotry, dogma or religious doctrine to obscure the practical realities.
What do you say big guy, how about it?
Live and let live? :jump:

However...
I do realise that this doesn't exactly help you in your personal turmoil and struggle, since your daddy seems to have convinced you that being gay would be an evil, God-hating and damning choice which is something that you must fight against at all cost.

But fear not aCW I at least am here to help if you need me, just ask, I'll be pleased to help if I can. :)

GFR7

(Sigh, he tries so hard to justify homosex).

article-0-18BE594B00000578-238_640x888.jpg

Woody Allen and his daughter-wife Soon-Yi
I do not, -----and listen to your own words, you first class idiot. :loser:

aCultureIdjut said:

And I sure hope you do not support women who take advantage of minor boys, aCW.
I have known severally cases personally, and it's not OK.

10881653_811153015615740_6843807050896542677_n.jpg

Arthur Brain

Dear everyone: I think the truth about the behavior that Art Brain ardently defends (and adamantly denies partaking in) got to him when I posted this in another thread:

Hmm, I doubt anything you say gets to most people really. You'd need to be effectual and credible for that to result essentially.

I thought maybe that information could help you with your sexual confusion Art.

Projection instead of answering the question? No sexual confusion over here, never has been. You?

Then you should thank your lucky stars for people like me who understand Holy Scripture when it comes to the punishment phase regarding homosexuality (I'm not here to kill you Art, I'm here to help you).

I'm rather more thankful that either you or the 'execution' lot are but a tiny vocal minority in the West. I'm not sure why you'd want to "help" men who like women either, somewhat bemusing to say the least. Projection again?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

2. Family abnormality, including the following:
•a dominant, possessive, or rejecting mother
•an absent, distant, or rejecting father
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3393262&postcount=17

You don't know and I don't know aCW.
Science seems to suspect at least a strong genetic element is certainly involved supported by many studies and statistics, but no actual proof as yet...

Oh but we do know Al, and I've shown it through the personal testimonies of numerous ex homosexuals throughout this 3 part thread and again in Part 3's most important post showing what kind of a monster a child who has been molested can turn out to be:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4064685&postcount=2473

Being sexually molested as a child gives that child an extremely warped outlook towards human sexuality and because of that he or she often times is sexually attracted to those of the same gender.

But let's talk about other aspects of what causes homosexual desires:

•an absent, distant, or rejecting father.

While I'm not a huge fan of studies, this one confirms what the link above talking about what causes homosexual desires stated.

Childhood experiences of homosexual men

FATHERS AND SONS
Childhood experiences recalled
In 1962 members Society of Medical Psychoanalysts lead by Irving Bieber published the results of a comprehensive study of 106 male homosexuals and 100 heterosexuals controls, both groups drawn from the patients in psychoanalysis clinics. This was not a one shot questionnaire, but one of the most in depth and authoritative studies of its kind ever done. The study involved over seventy therapists, 10 years of work, multiple evaluations and follows-ups. The questionnaires were filled out by the analysts with information gained in hours of patient sessions. The report provided numerous case histories and sought in every case to answer the question: Why did this man become homosexual? The report also included a careful analysis of why some men in the control group with apparently similar backgrounds did not become homosexual. Since 27% of the homosexual men had in the course of analysis become heterosexual, the differences between the 27% and those who did not become heterosexual were also analyzed.

Bieber, et al., found a pattern of detached and/or hostile-detached fathers. They concluded that: "Profound interpersonal disturbance is unremitting in the homosexual father-son relationship. Not one of the fathers (of homosexual sons)... could be regarded as reasonably 'normal' parents'."(Bieber 1962, p.114)...

Bieber found that the fathers of the homosexual patients were not just lazy or too-busy; these detached fathers exhibited severe male-rivalry problems which they took out on their sons. Not one of these detached fathers favored the patient over his brothers or sisters. Some of the relationships were totally barren, but in a larger number of cases the fathers actively rejected, minimized or otherwise crushed their sons' masculinity. These boys not only feared their fathers, they hated them for abandoning them to their mothers smothering influences.

Bieber found 13 cases where the fathers were not detached. In 6 of these the fathers spent time with the son, but also showed contempt for him or humiliated him. In 4 cases the fathers were hostile, and in 3 cases overprotective. In addition, none of these 13 had a normal relationship with their mothers. In not one case was the not-detached father also classified as warmly related. However even a negative father influence may make of difference since 7 of these 13 became heterosexual during therapy...

However, a number of studies have confirmed the findings of Bieber. Bene (1965) found that male homosexuals were hostile toward their fathers and saw their fathers as weak. Chang and Block (1960) concluded that homosexual males were more likely than the controls to "disidentify with their fathers."...
Snortum, et al., conducted tests on 46 males being evaluated for separation from the military because of homosexual incidents and 89 controls. Their conclusion: "It appears that the family dynamics for homosexual patients described by Bieber, et al. were confirmed in toto." (Snortum, 1969)

Thompson, et al.,(1973) queried 127 white homosexual males and 123 matched heterosexual controls and found that the homosexuals were more likely to report that they spent very little time with their fathers. The authors concluded that weak and/or hostile fathers played a prominent role in the etiology of homosexuality.

A study by Stephan, et al., compared 88 activist male homosexuals with 105 male heterosexuals and found that: "On no variable did the homosexuals evaluate their fathers favorably." Stephan concluded:

The majority of the homosexuals did not appear to have positive male models to identify with as children, and as a consequences they may have identified with females. This process was probably facilitated by the fact that normative masculine role behavior was not encouraged strongly by either parent. (Stephan, 1973)

In a 1979 article Irving and Toby Bieber reported that in their evaluations of over 1,000 male homosexuals, they did not find one "whose father openly loved and respected him." (Bieber, 1979)

Other studies reported similar findings. Sherman (1985) found that homosexual sons "perceived their relationship with their fathers as distant, negative, and conflicted." Saghir and Robins conducted extensive interviews with 86 homosexual men and 35 single heterosexual controls, the results of which they published in a book length report Male and Female Homosexuality: A Comprehensive Investigation (1973).Men with a history of psychiatric problems or incarceration were eliminated from the sample. According to their report:

In over one-half of the homosexuals the parental home during their childhood is marked by intense discord and fighting. The role of the father at home seems to be conspicuous by its absence. In a surprising 84% of the homosexuals, the father is described as indifferent and uninvolved at home, particularly with the homosexual son, and in a similar proportion the homosexuals describe their childhood relationship with their fathers as unsatisfactory. (Saghir, p.152)...
Read more: http://www.fathersforlife.org/dale/childhood_of_homosexual_men_2.htm

I hope that this article gives you and Art Brain a better understanding of your childhood and why you are the people you are today.

More importantly I hope others see how important the role of a loving dad plays inside the home.

believed-in-me.jpg

Last edited:

alwight

Oh but we do know Al, and I've shown it through the personal testimonies of numerous ex homosexuals throughout this 3 part thread and again in Part 3's most important post showing what kind of a monster a child who has been molested can turn out to be:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4064685&postcount=2473
I'm sure you probably think you know aCW, but until you realise that just being gay is typically not a choice nor a crime then you are probably beyond any help in your zealous denial. :loser:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I'm sure you probably think you know aCW, but until you realise that just being gay is typically not a choice nor a crime then you are probably beyond any help in your zealous denial. :loser:

It's all about free will Al. God gives mankind the strength to change if he or she so desires even though the odds were stacked against him or her as a child. Heck, I bet He'd even help a 63 year old atheist from the UK change his desires if said 63 year old atheist from the UK just asked Him.

The-Thief-on-the-Cross3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.