ARCHIVE: Pro-choice on abortion, Anti-choice on avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
If a girl is so determined to kill their unborn child, and there aren't clinics openly available and regulated, her life could be lost as well due to seedy back door practices.
Back alleys are where murderous mothers belong.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I'd like to ask if Jefferson could be made to change their avatar, seeing as I find it highly offensive. I don't like stumbling upon his posts/replies and being presented with a dead fetus. Is there anything that can be done about this? It's discusting.
Do you think our current generation of school children should not be shown pictures of the Nazi holocaust of the Jews?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
The contempt for women in the above comment is most unfortunate. Of course no woman who has an abortion has ever been found to be "murderous" and none ever will save in the minds of the enemies of freedom.
The contempt is not for women, it's for murderers. And any woman who has an abortion is a murderer. So are the doctors who perform them. And anyone who attends to one. And just because they haven't been foud guilty of murder doesn't mean they aren't murderers. O. J. Simpson wasn't found guilty either.

Freedom Train

BANNED
Banned
The contempt is not for women, it's for murderers.

Abortion is not and has not been considered "murder" and the only such expression of that sort we hear these days is from extremist woman-hating groups.

And any woman who has an abortion is a murderer. So are the doctors who perform them. And anyone who attends to one.

Just keep on saying that. It doesn't make it true. And whatever you like the government is never going to adopt policies to make that so.

And just because they haven't been foud guilty of murder doesn't mean they aren't murderers.

Oooh, such logic. By that measure you might be one too.

O. J. Simpson wasn't found guilty either.

That guy from The Naked Gun? Are you sure? Oh, wait, no, he's up for armed robbery. And Phil Spector had a hung jury. So it goes.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's just tiring, talking in circles, being asked the same questions and giving the same answers over an over again. Your views aren't going to tolerate mine, no matter what I say so why should I continue defending myself? I didn't want to start an abortion debate, I just wanted to see a disgusting avatar removed :sigh:
Your moral crusade is noted and subsequently relegated to the "we don't care" bin.

I LOVE this thread. Short posts! :up:

:chuckle:

Freedom Train

BANNED
Banned
You mean like those rabid woman haters at Concerned Women for America?

That's a little extremist group that's a part of the Arlington Group which has limited influence in Republican administrations. I believe the hatred of women by that group and fellow travelers of theirs is well documented by their own output.

Indeed. The pro-choicers showed your argument then was nothing but whiny emotionalism then and will continue to do so at every turn.

Freedom Train

BANNED
Banned
I'll bet you got all excited when you heard that.

Good pun. Spector must have something besides ready cash which gets him the women, because it sure ain't looks, taste, or character.

Really, it wasn't much of a surprise, like most Hollywood show trials. They seem to go like this without fail:

1. A crime gets committed
2. A celeb gets arrested
3. An ambitious DA goes balls-to-the-wall with the prosecution ignoring little procedural details like the constitution
4. The celeb mugs for the cameras
5. Legal shenanigans highlight the trial
6. The result is an acquittal or hung jury
7. The celeb keeps a low profile for a while
8. A few years later the celeb gets work again but minor compared to what he had before
9. Repeat with next show trial

This has been the pattern since Fatty Arbuckle started it.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Abortion is not and has not been considered "murder" and the only such expression of that sort we hear these days is from extremist woman-hating groups.
So God doesn't consider it murder, huh?:think:

Just keep on saying that. It doesn't make it true. And whatever you like the government is never going to adopt policies to make that so.
Is that what you're going to chant while you burn in Hell?

Oooh, such logic. By that measure you might be one too.
I've never killed anyone.

That guy from The Naked Gun? Are you sure? Oh, wait, no, he's up for armed robbery. And Phil Spector had a hung jury. So it goes.
That guy from The Naked Gun killed his ex-wife and her new man. And He was found not guilty. That doesn't mean he isn't a murderer.

Freedom Train

BANNED
Banned
So God doesn't consider it murder, huh?

Morally and judicially, abortion has never been considered "murder" practically.

God knows what God thinks. We don't.

Is that what you're going to chant while you burn in Hell?

I'm satisfied that isn't going to happen. The rantings of fanatics on such things do not phase me.

I've never killed anyone.

Me neither.

That guy from The Naked Gun killed his ex-wife and her new man. And He was found not guilty. That doesn't mean he isn't a murderer.

I don't know, I thought Goldman was just a waiter, but anyway, that's all probably so. The prosecution just failed to prove it, but, circumstantial cases are usually like that.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Morally and judicially, abortion has never been considered "murder" practically.
Ever?

God knows what God thinks. We don't.
For “who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.
-1 Corinthians 2:16

I'm satisfied that isn't going to happen. The rantings of fanatics on such things do not phase me.
Keep telling yourself that.

Me neither.
But you support it. So what's the difference?

I don't know, I thought Goldman was just a waiter, but anyway, that's all probably so. The prosecution just failed to prove it, but, circumstantial cases are usually like that.
Are you getting O.J. mixed up with Robert Blake?

Freedom Train

BANNED
Banned

Oh, sure. Nazi Germany and Ceaucesceau's Romania.

For “who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.
-1 Corinthians 2:16

You ain't Paul either. He was an educated man.

Keep telling yourself that.

You better believe it. My kind does not cower before bullies.

But you support it. So what's the difference?

Bull Hockey.

Are you getting O.J. mixed up with Robert Blake?

Nope. Both were acquitted because the prosecution had no case.

Status
Not open for further replies.