ARCHIVE: Pro-choice on abortion, Anti-choice on avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You desire God to be other than Who He is. So it's no surprise you desire Christianity to be different. But God desires nothing of me, other than serving Him. And that is exactly what I'm doing.

Impossible...you would have to believe something exists to desire it be a certain way. You are projecting again.

whisperingwillows

BANNED
Banned
Oh, but that is where you are wrong. (I will jump in here) God desires us to be the light of the world. We are the body of Christ (all who claim to be born again) and our mission is to reach people for Christ. We are to be the light in a dark world.
Brandy

In response to....

:rotfl:

I don't claim to be pro-life. And who desires what? You? You desire God to be other than Who He is. So it's no surprise you desire Christianity to be different. But God desires nothing of me, other than serving Him. And that is exactly what I'm doing.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Oh, but that is where you are wrong. (I will jump in here) God desires us to be the light of the world. We are the body of Christ (all who claim to be born again) and our mission is to reach people for Christ. We are to be the light in a dark world.
Brandy
That's part of serving Him, Brandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.