Are Christian Zionists Mental and Extreme?

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
Well they seem the exact opposite of Jesus. Very brainwashed in their version of the scofield bible and switch their brains off when it comes to thinking. That's extreme.

Like they can't think, Schofield says x and to hell with what every single human considers immoral but them and their strange god

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Well they seem the exact opposite of Jesus. Very brainwashed in their version of the scofield bible and switch their brains off when it comes to thinking. That's extreme.

Like they can't think, Schofield says x and to hell with what every single human considers immoral but them and their strange god

Please use the "Reply with Quote" button, so we know who you're replying to.

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
Fundamentalism IS Christianity.

In fact, it's the foundational principles of Christianity.

That's what "fundamental" means.

Do you believe that Israel was replaced with the Body of Christ?
No idea what that even means. Israel is a state founded in 1946 i think. By ethically cleansing its inhabitants. Muslims and Christians. Not sure what that has to do with body of anything.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No idea what that even means. Israel is a state founded in 1946 i think. By ethically cleansing its inhabitants. Muslims and Christians. Not sure what that has to do with body of anything.

Ah, so you're Muslim, yes?

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
Ah, so you're Muslim, yes?
Im human and rational and a Muslim. I see good people, many good Christians. Look at Jimmy Carter or Rachel Corrie and many others. You don't have to be Muslim or tribal to see good. Good is self evident. It's clear.

Same as evil. Christian Zionists come across as evil, they can't see good, they see scripture. Like a cult. All faiths have these nuts including muslims. But the Christian version of isis is Zionism.

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
Religion must be rational. Must be part belief but not opposed to the clear morals God has instilled in all man.

See a poor person. Help them. That's good. Very few people can't see that. But when you switch reason off and just say God said xyz. Shoot the poor people .

It's against good, even if scripture says so. It's a sign of a cult like thinking. Not rational. Acceptance without reason.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... Rachel Corrie ...

Rachel Corrie was an idiot

but at least she's remembered :)

194881-50f4a71de7695711e3ac0d9044dbabe7.jpg

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
Because they burn people in cages for not being their religion?
You mean like what you guys did to a whole country called Vietnam or millions in Hiroshima or a whole city Dresden.

Or iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, Palestine, ... and yes don't lecture me. You guys made burning people into the world's most profitable industry.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You mean like what you guys did to a whole country called Vietnam or millions in Hiroshima or a whole city Dresden.

Or iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, Palestine, ... and yes don't lecture me. You guys made burning people into the world's most profitable industry.

great :doh:

a mooslim retard (yes, i know its redundant)

i predict a permaban in 4, 3, 2 .....

asgharasbukhari

BANNED
Banned
umm

no

Israel is a state with many mooslim citizens, many of which serve in the government, in the IDF, in the police forces

if those poor poor murderous palies had been "ethnically cleansed", the place wouldn't have any at all
I think you will find virtually every single human rights group in the world say it is a brutal jewish state that kills the people indigenously living there, including children on a daily basis.

They have Jewish only roads, parks, beaches, buses and treat everyone else like cattle

Of course all human rights groups are all evil in your opinion im sure and a conspiracy against Israel. Jimmy Carter calls it apartheid. Good Christians boycott it but i guess you think they are evil too.

You keep pretending ethnic cleansing isn't happening, the rest of the world are waking up.