On Rape (the original statement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
With all the link-dropping he's been doing, it looks like sod is desperate to get people over to his threads. :chuckle:

Maybe because he got his butt handed to him in this one.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What they all have in common is the idea that men are naturally inclined to rape, and that should be expected and understood by women.

that's the subtext underlying the rape discussion that's ongoing on campus

and whether or not you believe it, it has nothing to do with religion

ok doser

ok doser

Yes you are.
You just attempt to word it differently so you won't sound like such a demented putz about it.

ok, what do you think i'm trying to excuse? - certainly not the rapist's responsibility for his actions - i've been very clear on that

what do you think i'm trying to excuse?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ok, what do you think i'm trying to excuse? - certainly not the rapist's responsibility for his actions - i've been very clear on that

what do you think i'm trying to excuse?
What is the rapist's responsibility towards women?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
that's assuming a rapist is attacking a woman
We are talking about rape.

a rapist's responsibility is to not rape
No matter what the situation presents, and no matter what others around you chose to do. Period.

now, what do you think i'm trying to excuse?
You have repeatedly attempted to say that the woman raped shares in the guilt of the rapist.
You have done that by attempting to say that it was the actions of the woman that incited the rapist to go through with rape.
But we have just determined that a rapist is not to rape no matter what the situation presents, and no matter what others around you chose to do.

In short, you have tried to claim that the woman got what she deserved because of her actions.

I beat my wife because she made me mad.
I smothered the kid because she was a constant crier.
I raped the woman because she was stripping.

Perverts always want to lay some of the blame on the victim for their own perverted deeds.
And YOU are telling them it's not only reasonable for them to think and act that way, but it should even be expected for them to think and act that way.

Not only are you setting up a standard in which the rapist has an excuse to share the blame, but you are also wanting to drag women into that same perverted mindset (that they should share the blame of what the rapist did).

Sickening.

ok doser

We are talking about rape.

right, and rape happens to men too

0JF8zD9jFICvFngda8QxPxhs-ChpO7IPhhzIU7dpoEKQlOQdAUDJ9ejCvGm49xOHI0WFoPPwkG5HPaP0p-Das1AwwPuDCzZRHOewJyGSNNl6ZSAhFdZh2bwPFxanKAU4yg

No matter what the situation presents, and no matter what others around you chose to do. Period.

right, and if they choose to ignore this, they should be held responsible for their choice and their actions

You have repeatedly attempted to say that the woman raped shares in the guilt of the rapist.

nope

You have done that by attempting to say that it was the actions of the woman that incited the rapist to go through with rape.

nope, didn't do that either

In short, you have tried to claim that the woman got what she deserved because of her actions.

that one's correct! :thumb:

as demonstrated in Scenario #6 in which Joe deserved to get his butt kicked, severely! :thumb:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4520791&postcount=40

LoneStar

Use better posters

Use better posters

Your campus posters are all wrong.
Because of weak perverted men like yourself that seek to deflect blame from yourself in order to sustain all women conform to your strict code of conduct, instead of placing rape in it's proper context that any man that rapes should have his pecker sliced off. That's the posters that should be flashed around. And be sure to throw in some graphic pics of the bloody stub lying in the dirt to drive home the point. That is, IF your motive is really to stop rapists, and not just to use rape as an excuse to further subjugate women to press under your thumb.

Here's a thought. Why don't you try being a gentleman and man up when it comes to those glorious women we have on this earth? God bless em. And let it be known far and wide that no matter how enticing a woman might be, rape is always out of the question and no woman asks for rape.
Be a man. Because when it comes to rape, the buck stops with the rapist.

ok doser

... weak perverted men like yourself that seek to deflect blame from yourself in order to sustain all women conform to your strict code of conduct....

:darwinsm:

, instead of placing rape in it's proper context that any man that rapes should have his pecker sliced off.

no, rapists should be executed

swiftly and surely

those glorious women we have on this earth...

you mean those "glorious women" who dress like whores, twerk like miley cyrus, give lap dances at frat parties, take X and roofies and drink till they pass out and then cry when they wake up in the morning because nobody told them that was risky behavior?

well, wait - yes, people did tell them that was risky behavior, but they though they knew better, right?

bybee

swiftly and surely

you mean those "glorious women" who dress like whores, twerk like miley cyrus, give lap dances at frat parties, take X and roofies and drink till they pass out?

My goodness! The company you keep sounds absolutely disgusting!

PureX

If they really do think that, then they're doubly wrong.
I doubt they even know that's what they're thinking, and saying. It's simply what they've been taught, and what they've automatically accepted as the way things are. It's like questioning gravity. Since it's always been there, no one ever really bothers to wonder why.

LoneStar

There is one of your problems, buddy. You treat the subject of rape like a joke.

swiftly and surely
Let's do both. Make a poster of it. It will be more effective to a rapist than your 'let's make it about the code of conduct for women' crap.

Men should be making life easier for women, not the other way around. Man up for crying out loud, and stop playing the 'poor little rapist couldn't help himself' game.

ok doser

There is one of your problems, buddy. You treat the subject of rape like a joke.

no lonestar, i treat your overwrought emotional responses as a joke

:mock:lonestar

Let's do both.

nope

rapists should be executed

swiftly

but you just keep on fantasizing about severed penises if you want to :chuckle:

Men should be making life easier for women

to act like whores?

good one! :thumb:

LoneStar

you mean those "glorious women" who dress like whores, twerk like miley cyrus, give lap dances at frat parties, take X and roofies and drink till they pass out and then cry when they wake up in the morning because nobody told them that was risky behavior?

well, wait - yes, people did tell them that was risky behavior, but they though they knew better, right?
All women are glorious. If your are a man, act like one, both to other men and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.