ECT Your Own Opinion Is Worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well, then you're saying that, "anybody who reads the Bible, receives what you receive, right?"

I said
lol No. Only born again Christians. God has blinded many who read the bible. Its just that they don't know it.

John 12:40
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, lest they should see with their eyes, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
But those who know the holy spirit and understand the word of god claims your opinions are not from the holy spirit and never understood the word of God. So far in observing both sides, I've seen you been refuted. Why are you taking advantage on the weak and those smaller than you?

I said
lol Can you show me one place where I have been refuted.
Do you understand that the majority is always wrong. I am of the manority.

Matt 7:13-14
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
ok - i am calling this. i have tried, as well as Br and Aimiel , and many many others. why even entertain this man's posts. i'm done - waste of time. let him see that nobody is interested. i know it's tempting, to try helping him or interacting, but it is fruitless. Squeaky is past the point of no return - this is my last post to the confused man

It is your loss, friend.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Can you show me one place where I have been refuted.
Do you understand that the majority is always wrong. I am of the manority.

Matt 7:13-14
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
(NKJ)

Too many of them and i wouldn't know where to start. We'll start in your next post.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Corrected your errors

I said
Refuted is when you can prove with evidence(verses) that someone is wrong. To just disagree with someone is not refuting them. Its just a difference of opinion. Refuting is proof from the Word.
That is why your own opinion is worthless.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I said
Refuted is when you can prove with evidence(verses) that someone is wrong. To just disagree with someone is not refuting them. Its just a difference of opinion. Refuting is proof from the Word.

16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

I'm a witness, not a reporter. You have been refuted and you error. That's old news. Babble away

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I said

(NKJ)

Many others done that. No need to repeat. You have already been refuted and you should move on.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You're wasting everyone's time again

I said
lol Why because I can show everyone what the bible really says?
I would think that the theologians are wasting their time guessing. Now they can deceive some of the people some of the time. But they cant deceive anyone if there is someone to show the people what the bible really says.
Now why is it that you don't want me to show people what the bible really says? Are you one of them that prefers guessing?
Theology is spiritual theory, and theory is guessing.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I said
I would think that the theologians are wasting their time guessing. Now they can deceive some of the people some of the time. But they cant deceive anyone if there is someone to show the people what the bible really says.
Now why is it that you don't want me to show people what the bible really says? Are you one of them that prefers guessing?

Your false theology is really boring. Zzzzzz

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your false theology is really boring. Zzzzzz

I said
lol Its not theology when one quotes the verses. Theology is spiritual theory, and theory is guessing. I guess you prefer that because then you don't have to prove what you say.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said

YOU are the only one on planet earth that knows what
the Bible is really saying? Have you had an implant
placed in your brain by some extra-telestial visitor
from another planet? Is that your problem?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
YOU are the only one on planet earth that knows what
the Bible is really saying? Have you had an implant
placed in your brain by some extra-telestial visitor
from another planet? Is that your problem?

I said
ROFLOL Well I do see something planted in me that I don't see in you. That would be the Holy Spirit. The one from the scriptures.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.