Without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sins

Lon

...are you suggesting that the cross was unnecessary for the forgiveness of sin? You seem to reject Heb. 9:22 that "without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness." The question remains... Why did Jesus need physically die?
He didn't. Your religion is based upon offering up human blood sacrifice(s) to the god(s) as a payment.
The gospel Jesus taught was not based upon this.
There is a foundational flaw in Christianity that goes quite unrecognized by most all of its adherents.
One cannot pay a debt that has been forgiven, nor can one forgive a debt that's been paid. Forgiveness and payment as resolutions of debt are mutually exclusive.
Zenn
PS: But I doubt than any of y'all have an ear to hear, so let the weeping and gnashing of teeth begin, for the Lord will say he never knew most of you.
PPS: WRT Heb. 9:22, sure. According to the Law... So bonus question to anyone who may have the self discipline to Not worship the Google god... When did the angel of the Lord tell Abraham to sacrifice the ram instead?
Yes, and he even commanded others to [forgive] as well.
... I will cease and desist until a more appropriate thread.
Zenn
I questioned the P.S.' condemnation of virtually all Christians and it was the wrong thread as well. So here is your thread, Zenn.

Rather than trying to condemn all men to hell (not YOUR job, nor your place), explain what you believe instead of the inane posturing and lame prognostication and assertion of authority. Nobody cares. Those days are gone. Use scripture and PROVE your case. Enough of the assertion game. You are as bad as any 'children' you come across. TOL is a good place for you (and the rest of us) to grow up. Show yourself an approved workman, RIGHTLY handling the word of God. Perhaps start with Romans 3:25 and Ephesians 2:13 Regarding your P.S. You can be judged for complicity in any man's death if that is truly what you think (I don't believe you can and be in Christ). I'm tired of posers who don't care and pronounce with wicked glee. 2 Peter 3:9 Proverbs 24:17 You've some room to grow-up in there, by my estimation. A bit off, but on topic as far as debate on TOL goes and what I believe is a better call that you arise.

Please address the topic of why the shedding of Christ's blood is unnecessary (or however you'd state it) for Christians and salvation.
-Lon