William Barr: Leftist liars will not be prosecuted for corrupting the 2020 election

marke

Everybody knows the democrats lie at every opportunity to give themselves wicked unfair advantages in elections. Hillary lied about Trump/Russian collusion. Harry Reid proudly admitted he lied about Romney in order to tip the election in Obama's favor in 2012.

Harry Reid, D-Nev. has no regrets about his 2012 claims that then presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years.
The outgoing Senate Minority Leader even bragged to CNN that the comments, which had been described as McCarthyism, helped keep Romney from winning the election.
"They can call it whatever they want. Romney didn't win did he?" Reid said during a wide-ranging interview.
So, in Reid's world, it is perfectly acceptable to make a defamatory charge against an opponent to damage his campaign.

And thousands of unrepentant liberals lied about Hunter Biden's laptop and Joe Biden's involvement in corruption in order to give Biden the 2020 win over Trump. William Barr admits the democrats lied to dishonestly win the election and says he does not think any of those who lied to pervert the election will be prosecuted for their crimes.

Former Attorney General William Barr recently made it clear that those who dismissed the Hunter Biden laptop story as Russian disinformation and suppressed the news will not be held accountable with any legal consequences.
“None that I can think of,” Barr said to Newsmax host Sean Spicer who raised the question regarding accountability. The former AG noted that media and politicians have a propensity for telling lies. Speaking in an interview with conservative radio show host Hugh Hewitt last month, Barr suggested that suppressing the laptop story might have affected the 2020 presidential elections.
“The intelligence officials suggesting that it was Russian disinformation in order to essentially keep a cork in it until after the election. I do think that that, given how close the election was, you know, I think that that probably affected the outcome, or at least is a very distinct probability of that,” Barr said.