Why Pulitzer winning famine photographer committed suicide?

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Why Pulitzer winning famine photographer committed suicide?
Kevin was photographing a half-dead child being torn apart by vultures in Sudan, instead of saving him. He thought that this photo will prod world leaders and people to action and make him a prize winner. Besides he was not prepared to take responsibility of that forsaken sick child.
Both his expectations were realized, but those didn’t save him from his unbearable guilt. It drove him to suicide. Though it was a most wrong action due to inadequate repentance, it may happen to any as humanity, especially ‘Christians’, who are averse to real repentance. Their churches are responsible for it by denying original sin in souls’ spiritual preexistence before this life. Mass killer roman emperors forced the submissive church from 4th century to deny this prevalent truth in order to denigrate subjects to animal level. Their idea was that, as torture and killing soulless animals is not sin, so torturing and killing humanity is similar. Actually denying preexistence of soul is denying after existence too. It is denying soul in fact.

Now this barred real repentance in Christians including Kevin. Of course he felt guilty for not saving the child, though that photo saved much more people’s body by promoting relief. But God does not appreciate material relief but soul relief. If the former is not accompanied by the latter, it is not only useless but pernicious. Body saving is not the real saving. It is soul saving by repentance i.e. turning back to spiritual love-God.
Idea of turning back is ludicrous, if we think that we are created in this Devil’s domain away from that God? Denying preexistence implies that Devil, the pride, has created us in his likeness in his domain. So there is no way to become good turning back. Only option is self-destruction. Kevin did that. Whole Christendom is going to do that in atomic war soon.
We must know that, created in God’s likeness, we, each one worshipping pride-Devil have rejected uniting-integrating love-God, to fall in this hate-pride soul-disintegrating hellish world. Then only we can turn to spiritual love-God, not body love. This material world is foreign to us.
Why that child, probably Muslim, is rejected by God, parents and society. Because, in his preexistence, suicidal he had rejected them in the first place, by rejecting Love-God. So, opulent Kevin or humanity has also rejected Him in the first place in different degrees to go towards suicide in various ways.
If Kevin really repented he would have also known that he has turned others from spiritual Love-God too along with himself to worship suicidal pride-Devil in his spiritual preexistence. So his efforts would have been to turn back humanity especially the Sudan Muslims to Love-God, from their Jehovah derived haughty love-less Allah. That would be by preaching Christ by words and Christ-like poverty and fasting, not by 5 star hotel and modern comfort. Feeding people like pigs will end them in the butcher house of hell. In my orphan home I have seen often that if a rescued child didn’t learn repentance from me, he again turned suicidal when on his own. If Kevin had rescued the child instead of Pulitzer Prize and futile unspiritual relief promotion it would be better. Immature his certain failure to turn back the child from suicide only by material help, would have matured his humility and repentance by Christ’s grace, as mine is improving by such failures.
An infighting pride-degenerated heaven, as vast as sun compared to earth, is falling shattered in this world (Rev12,7-12). Tremendous number of suicidal souls is swamping this earth. Love-God has allowed it, so that their falling(disintegrating) momentum is lessened by this world. It may help some to repent and return. We must not do Kevin like mistake to go to eternal soul disintegration death. As mother Teresa of Calcutta learnt from the suicide of her father we must learn from the suicides of our dear ones.

Letsargue

What are you talking about???????

None of that stuff has anything to do with God and Salvation!!!
I think ( Politics ) is a good place for your (stuff ) that has nothing to do with the Salvation of Christ’s Body!!
Anyhow, - how does one kill something that is already ( Dead )?? – Suicide is just an act of a dead person. -- And if he accomplishes his killing of his flesh, just what do you think he has accomplished, or didn’t accomplish????? – It makes (((( NO )))) difference if a lost person looses his flesh of not!! – He has denied Christ either way, so what’s your grief about?? – (( The “Death” of Christ ))?? – I think not!!!!!!! - He lost his Soul long before he lost his flesh, but it’s the ( Flesh ) to most of you. – That’s what you grieve over like all who have ( lost their own Souls )!!!!!!!!! --- What did Jesus say that doesn’t matter to you??? – “( Let the Dead bury the Dead )”!!!

Paul – 080212

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
What are you talking about???????

None of that stuff has anything to do with God and Salvation!!!
I think ( Politics ) is a good place for your (stuff ) that has nothing to do with the Salvation of Christ’s Body!!
Anyhow, - how does one kill something that is already ( Dead )?? – Suicide is just an act of a dead person. -- And if he accomplishes his killing of his flesh, just what do you think he has accomplished, or didn’t accomplish????? – It makes (((( NO )))) difference if a lost person looses his flesh of not!! – He has denied Christ either way, so what’s your grief about?? – (( The “Death” of Christ ))?? – I think not!!!!!!! - He lost his Soul long before he lost his flesh, but it’s the ( Flesh ) to most of you. – That’s what you grieve over like all who have ( lost their own Souls )!!!!!!!!! --- What did Jesus say that doesn’t matter to you??? – “( Let the Dead bury the Dead )”!!!

Paul – 080212

I very much agree with you that here dead is killing the dead and burying them. But now almost the whole humanity is dead, should we retire to wilderness. To live among them we must do some action to save, even it is futile.

Letsargue

I very much agree with you that here dead is killing the dead and burying them. But now almost the whole humanity is dead, should we retire to wilderness. To live among them we must do some action to save, even it is futile.

Yes, you do (( live )) among them, and not with US, and the Living are also killing the Dead, the same way David slew the Giant twice!!

Paul -- 080512