WHY PAUL WAS FIRST IN THE B O C !

DAN P

Hi to all and 1 Cor 15:8 reads And last of all He was SEEN by me also , as if it were an UNTIMELY BIRTH !

#1 The Greek word LAST / ESCHATOS is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and means that Paul was the LAST ONE to see Jesus !

#2 Paul says his birth is UNTIMELY / EKTROMA !

#3 We know that Paul was concerning the LAW , was BLAMELESS !

# 4 Point is that was a Jew and now would begin the B O C .

#5 So if Paul was to be the FIRST / PROTO in the B O C , as 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 say , WHO IS BORN IN DUE TIME , yes it is ISRAEL !

The person to see and recognize 1 Cor 15:8 was a man from INDIANNA !

dan p

Hi to all and 1 Cor 15:8 reads And last of all He was SEEN by me also , as if it were an UNTIMELY BIRTH !

#1 The Greek word LAST / ESCHATOS is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and means that Paul was the LAST ONE to see Jesus !

#2 Paul says his birth is UNTIMELY / EKTROMA !

#3 We know that Paul was concerning the LAW , was BLAMELESS !

# 4 Point is that was a Jew and now would begin the B O C .

#5 So if Paul was to be the FIRST / PROTO in the B O C , as 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 say , WHO IS BORN IN DUE TIME , yes it is ISRAEL !

The person to see and recognize 1 Cor 15:8 was a man from INDIANNA !

dan p

If you were truly from Indiana you'd be able to spell it.

Hi and had surgery on my eyes and still hard to see up close .

dan p

I hope you have as good or better results from your eye surgery as I had last year. I had cataract surgery on both eyes and now have 20/20 vision without glasses. One problem remains, I need glasses to read. I can drive without glasses but can't read the speedometer! ;)

I have empathy to what you're going thru. I have Wal-Mart cheaters on to use my tablet. Amazon has bifocals that I now use for driving and shooting.