Why is the Press and the Liberals Supporting John Brennan?

Jerry Shugart

Senator Mark Udall, a Democrat, became the first senator to make the call for Brennan's resignation when he issued a statement declaring that he had "no choice but to call for the resignation of CIA Director John Brennan."

“The CIA unconstitutionally spied on Congress by hacking into Senate Intelligence Committee computers,” he said.

This grave misconduct not only is illegal, but it violates the U.S. Constitution’s requirement of separation of powers,”
Udall continued. “These offenses, along with other errors in judgment by some at the CIA, demonstrate a tremendous failure of leadership, and there must be consequences.”

Trump was elected to defend the USA and he would not be doing his duty if he allowed Brennan to keep his security clearance. But the press and the liberals attack Trump because he did his duty.

Brennan should be behind bars but I guess that the press and the liberals continue to support him because birds of a feather flock together.

Politics above country, as usual for all these jerks who prefer lawlessness over law!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Simple ... much like the firing of James Comey, this firing was over the Russia investigation as the latest attempt from Trump and his followers in the GOP to obstruct justice.

Jerry Shugart

because they still haven't gotten over hillary's loss

a year and a half of irrational, emotional, retarded angst and grief isn't ever going to end well.

in this case, it appears that it won't ever end at all

Yes, they won't ever be happy again unless they can destroy Trump, even if it means destroying the USA!

Jerry Shugart

Simple ... much like the firing of James Comey, this firing was over the Russia investigation as the latest attempt from Trump and his followers in the GOP to obstruct justice.

Who do you think recommended that Comey be fired? In case you don't know it was the very person who named Muller to head the witch hunt, Rob Rosenstein!

Are you so uninformed that you really think that Trump fired Comey to stop the investigation? Trump knew that firing Comey would not stop his enemies from their witch-hunting.

Despite that fact Muller has to have some reason for his witch hunt so he tells the gullible that Trump really thought that firing Comey would stop the investigation.

If anyone is looking for an Obstruction of Justice case all they have to do is look at the fact that Hillary deleted 30,000 emails on her illegal server!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I find it difficult to believe that any person who claims Christ as their Lord and Savior could possibly be affiliated in any way to the far-left Democratic party. The two just don't mix well.

rexlunae

Senator Mark Udall, a Democrat, became the first senator to make the call for Brennan's resignation when he issued a statement declaring that he had "no choice but to call for the resignation of CIA Director John Brennan."

“The CIA unconstitutionally spied on Congress by hacking into Senate Intelligence Committee computers,” he said.

This grave misconduct not only is illegal, but it violates the U.S. Constitution’s requirement of separation of powers,”
Udall continued. “These offenses, along with other errors in judgment by some at the CIA, demonstrate a tremendous failure of leadership, and there must be consequences.”

Trump was elected to defend the USA and he would not be doing his duty if he allowed Brennan to keep his security clearance. But the press and the liberals attack Trump because he did his duty.

Brennan should be behind bars but I guess that the press and the liberals continue to support him because birds of a feather flock together.

Politics above country, as usual for all these jerks who prefer lawlessness over law!

If Brennan has committed misconduct, there are regular processes for reviewing his clearance. None of that was done here. Trump used executive fiat because there was no finding of any violation on Brennan's part. This was a political hit-job by Trump against an opponent.

I support Brennan in this matter because he's been largely right, and he has a right to speak his mind free of indimidation. That doesn't encompass endorsing his whole career, but I won't condemn him minus due process.

Jerry Shugart

I support Brennan in this matter because he's been largely right, and he has a right to speak his mind free of indimidation.

While he was in charge of the CIA it "unconstitutionally spied on Congress by hacking into Senate Intelligence Committee computers."

I'm sure you are proud that happened because birds of a feather flock together!

Only someone with a bird brain cannot understand why his security clearance should be taken away.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Neither has Trumpy. He has a job he never expected to get and really does not want.

what on earth makes you say that? :freak:

I get the impression that he's having a blast playing the reality TV role of POTUS

most presidents look visibly aged from the time they spend in office

betcha trump is the first president to leave office looking younger and more vigorous than when he started