Theology Club: WHY IS PAUL AN APOSTLE ??

DAN P

Rom. 4:16
For this reason it is by faith, in order that it may be in accordance with grace, so that the promise will be guaranteed to all the descendants, not only to those who are of the Law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all,

Abraham, not Abram, is the father of us all.

Hi , and just look at STRONG'S and see if Gal 3:6 does not use the word ABRAM ??

You need to check it out before you stick your foot into your mouth AGAIN !!

It it is used when Abram was a Gentile and means a " high father " where ABRAHAM means a " father of many nations " !!

Who was your Sunday school teacher ??

dan p

DAN P

surrender

Hi , and just look at STRONG'S and see if Gal 3:6 does not use the word ABRAM ??

You need to check it out before you stick your foot into your mouth AGAIN !!

It it is used when Abram was a Gentile and means a " high father " where ABRAHAM means a " father of many nations " !!

Who was your Sunday school teacher ??

dan p

DAN P
Paul writes, "who is father of us all" which gives the meaning he was trying to portray.

DAN P

He was called Abraham, the father of many nations, the father of all, BEFORE he was circumcised.

Hi , and in Gen 17:5 his name is ABRAM !!

Then in verse 5 , changes his name to ABRAHAM !!

Then the SIGN of the Covenant is Circumcision in verse 11 !!

dan p

surrender

Hi , and in Gen 17:5 his name is ABRAM !!

Then in verse 5 , changes his name to ABRAHAM !!

Then the SIGN of the Covenant is Circumcision in verse 11 !!

dan p
Thank you for proving my point that his name was changed to Abraham, father of many nations, BEFORE he was circumcised.

DAN P

Thank you for proving my point that his name was changed to Abraham, father of many nations, BEFORE he was circumcised.

Hi , and if I remember right , I believe you had it turned the opposite way and many times Paul has it ABRAM !!

We do NOT agree , like , about 99% of the time , as you are not dispensationalist !!

As you said , you are here to prove as wrong , are you not ??

But have not proven anything !!

At , least you will know how I interpret Paul !!

dan p

surrender

Hi , and if I remember right , I believe you had it turned the opposite way
I have it the opposite way than “his name was changed to Abraham, father of many nations, BEFORE he was circumcised” somewhere in this forum? Really? Where do I “have it opposite”? Show me. Paste it here.

As you said , you are here to prove as wrong , are you not ??
Oh, now I said something in relation to “I am here to prove as wrong”? Really? Show me. Paste it here where I said such a thing. COPY AND PASTE IT HERE, DAN.