Who Wrote This?

Spitfire

Höhö... my response to all that would be something along the lines of "Congratulations on your total inability to have a mind of your own in favor of just going along with whatever happens to be fashionable and has been sold to you as sophisticated or enlightened. That must make life a lot easier for you."

i can gaurentee that. I really don't care how many guns and bombs we have, they're more andvanced then us, they will dominate.
Who will dominate what? This part really confuses me.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Höhö... my response to all that would be something along the lines of "Congratulations on your total inability to have a mind of your own in favor of just going along with whatever happens to be fashionable and has been sold to you as sophisticated or enlightened. That must make life a lot easier for you."
That's part of the problem. These kids think they do have a mind of their own. They don't realize they're regurgitating the propaganda they've been fed since preschool!

Who will dominate what? This part really confuses me.

I don't know where she gets this. I think she believes that Iraq and the Middle East will dominate the U.S. because they are so "advanced." :doh:

Spitfire

I don't know where she gets this. I think she believes that Iraq and the Middle East will dominate the U.S. because they are so "advanced." :doh:
Now I understand. It's the old "Christianity is so horrible and intolerant, but there's so much to admire about Islam!" routine.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well consider the social scientists are now in control of the public schools, but do not think it will last. Someday this will all change.

I once, long ago wrote a paper about the psychoanalysis of schizophrenia. Today we know schizophrenics have a genetic disposition, it is mainly a brain malfunction. Therefore, now those psychoanalytic dissertations are nothing more than fiction. The same thing will happen to the social scientists. Then people will begin to realize that theological answers make sense after all. I do not have the time or the stupidity to wait for that day.