ECT WHO WAS GOD TALKING OF IN EPH 2:17 ??

DAN P

Any and all Jews who did not have faith are CUT OFF and bound to the SAME PLACE AS THE GENTILES.

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

Hi and you have AVOIDED my reply as you do not have and answer to 2 Cor 3:13-17 and have on IDEA what it means !!

dan p

God's Truth

I put that in a "spoiler" out of consideration for others.

In other words, Where a post is long, I put it in a spoiler so it does not require one who has read it to have to go all the way past it to a next post, whenever they revisit the thread page.

Your problem?

You arrive at a false conclusion, and then run with it too soon.

Thus your "I don't read spoilers" :D

I think you are learning disabled, as you once falsely accused me of being. I think that you write too long of posts. I think that you use spoilers and are annoying. IMHO.

Last edited:

dodge

[DAN P;5035069]Hi and ONLY individual Jews can be placed into the Body , so the 12 apostles are out and the Nation of Israel is also out !!

dan, who do you believe you are God ? You just said ( in your delusions )the 12 Apostles are not in the B.O.C.

When ANYONE gets saved they are in the B.O.C. Jew or gentile.

You have so screwed up the context of scripture you will have space ships coming for individuals to bring them to your la la land.

SaulToPaul 2

dan, who do you believe you are God ? You just said ( in your delusions )the 12 Apostles are not in the B.O.C.

You have so screwed up the context of scripture you will have space ships coming for individuals to bring them to your la la land.

:chuckle:

DAN P

When ANYONE gets saved they are in the B.O.C. Jew or gentile.

Hi and I have many verse to prove that they are NOT !!

Where is YOUR PROOF THAT THEY ARE ?

Will you do it , I doubt it !!

dan p

DAN P

:chuckle:

Hi and Prove that the 12 apostles are in the B O C and while you are at that explain how Israel , and Baptism and Repentance and Sacrifices , Tongues and Prophecy all passed away , so try 2 Cor 3:13-17 and you should also handle verse 17 , can, you ??

dan p

DAN P

Can you bring yourself to say humbly, "What does that mean?"

Hi and I can say that I do not know all things and Paul was the BEST !!

Learn what 2 Cor 3:13-17 means and you will advance in theology !!

This is the BIGGEST PROBLEM with many on this forum !!

dan p

Danoh

I think you are learning disabled, as you once falsely accused me of being. I think that you write too long of posts. I think that you use spoilers and are annoying. IMHO.

lol

Acts 20:9 And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead.

Problem is your opinion, GT, is often anything but well-rounded and or humble :chuckle:

God's Truth

lol

Acts 20:9 And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead.

Problem is your opinion, GT, is often anything but well-rounded and or humble :chuckle:

You are no Apostle Paul and the young man did NOT fall asleep and die because Paul was boring. Paul was exciting and the young man did not want to stop listening no matter how tired he was getting, for he spent a long time listening.

You are the one who needs to be humble, comparing yourself with Paul. HaHahahahahaha

Danoh

You are no Apostle Paul and the young man did NOT fall asleep and die because Paul was boring. Paul was exciting and the young man did not want to stop listening no matter how tired he was getting, for he spent a long time listening.

You are the one who needs to be humble, comparing yourself with Paul. HaHahahahahaha

You are such an expert at reading things into another's words that were not even meant by them.

Why I do believe you have surpassed that other "G" on here, lol

God's Truth

You are such an expert at reading things into another's words that were not even meant by them.

Why I do believe you have surpassed that other "G" on here, lol

I have no idea what you are talking about and I don't care one bit.
You are a mean person and I just don't like mean such as yourself.

Danoh

I have no idea what you are talking about and I don't care one bit.
You are a mean person and I just don't like mean such as yourself.

Sorry you have arrived at that false conclusion; the last thing you need on here is one more person to feel bad over.

SaulToPaul 2

Hi and Prove that the 12 apostles are in the B O C and while you are at that explain how Israel , and Baptism and Repentance and Sacrifices , Tongues and Prophecy all passed away , so try 2 Cor 3:13-17 and you should also handle verse 17 , can, you ??

dan p

12 Out is my view.

Interplanner

You can read that the law was burden no one could bear in Acts 15, but the club still tells you that the apostles kept up all the rites and customs.