ECT WHO ARE THE 10 VIRGINS ?

DAN P

Hi to all and the parables in Matthew seem to mis-lead , many people !!

#1 In verse one , of Matt 25:1 , that the KINGDOM of HEAVEN is likened 10 VIRGINS !!

By the way the Kingdom of HEAVEN is the 1000 reign of Christ or what is called the Millenium !!

#2 The FAKE NEWS is that these are Christians , REALLY ??

#3 These 10 virgins are to meet the Bridegroom !!

#4 Bur only 5 really meet the Bridegroom and what does the #5 mean , and some say it means GRACE or FAVOR !!

#5 What happened to the 5 that did not have OIL for there LAMPS ??

#6 They meet DOOM and and the Lord said I never knew you in verse 12 !!

#7 I can say that the B O C is not here !!

#8 The setting for this PARABLE is the Great Tribulation and the PURGING of Israel as written in Revelation !!

What is Matt 25 is saying to Israel and to US , is a NEAR VIEW and a FAR VIEW !!

#9 Jesus in verse 13 is telling that group to WATCH which is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE of that TIME PERIOD and in the ACTIVE VOICE as Jesus the subject it telling thrm what will happen !!

The IMPERATIVE MOOD is a command to watch !!

#10 We know that what Paul wrote in 2 Cor 3:14 -15 never understood what Jesus meant and Israel was set aside as Luke 13:6-9 and Matt 3:10 the AXE is laid against the ROOTS , to be cut down !!

The FAR VIEW happens after the B O C IS taken to be with Christ as written in Rom 11:25 and 1 Thess 14-18 and many other passages , THEN ?

#11 God will save Israel as written in Rom 11:26 !!

#12 Then Mark 16:15 - 18 and the 144,000 will appear . along with snakes , signs and miracles !!

These VIRGINS are all Jewish and not the B O C !!

What I really should say , is that Matthew-Acts is OT GROUND , PERIOD !!

dan p