Who are all them that Believe ?

beloved57

Rom 3:22

Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

The scripture is very explicit as to who it is that will or shall believe. #1 Its as many as God hath before ordained to eternal life Acts 13:48

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

beloved57

[h=2]Who are all them that Believe ?[/h]
All the Father hath given to Christ ! Jn 6:37

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

beloved57

The Sheep of Christ Jn 10:26,16

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

This is the hearing of Faith promised Rom 10:17

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Gal 3:2

This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

beloved57

They which shall be sanctified by the Spirit unto belief of the Truth, which is the Gospel 2 Thess 2:13-14

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Nanja

They which shall be sanctified by the Spirit unto belief of the Truth, which is the Gospel 2 Thess 2:13-14

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen to parts 1 thru 4 !

All that the Father has given to Christ in Election Eph. 1:4 shall come to Him and believe on His Name 1John 3:23.

Phil. 1:29
For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

And Christ prays for them the Father has Chosen in Him, God's Elect:

John 17:19-20

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Those given to Christ of the Father John 6:37 come to Him believing on His Name, same as believing on Him.