White Power Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No Aaron, I have a better idea.

Ask Ron Paul's congressional ally's 'husband'.

frank-paul.gi.top.jpg

RACIST UNDERCOVER FOOTAGE: Barney Frank "Husband" Taking Drugs, Offers Blacks Watermelon for Votes!

On that note: have a gay happy ole Libertarian evening Aaron. And say hi! to Grossie for me.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Light goes on. Roach scatters

Oh but Aaron, you calling me a racist is like me calling you, zoo22 and annadettenni "love your neighbor as you'd love yourself Christians".

No run along and go ask Margaret Sanger apologist annateddenni about racial harmony, she's knows all about it.

sanger-kkk.jpeg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I feel as if I've alienated my very bestest friend in the whoooole wide world tonight. Maybe if I play the unedited version of Dire Straights "Money For Nothing" (banned in Canada because of one verse), he'll forgive me. After all, the song I've heard is about child rapist David Bowie.

"The little faggot (David Bowie) with the earring and the mink coat...the little faggot got his own jet airplane, the little faggot is a million-aire..."

zoo22

I feel as if I've alienated my very bestest friend in the whoooole wide world tonight. Maybe if I play the unedited version of Dire Straights "Money For Nothing" (banned in Canada because of one verse), maybe he'll forgive me.

"The little faggot (David Bowie) with the earring and the mink coat...the little faggot got his own jet airplane, the little faggot is a million-aire..."

It's pretty awesome that the point of that lyric is totally lost on aCW. The character singing the song is an angry, grumbling, bigoted department store employee, complaining about musicians making money by "bangin' on the bongos like a chimpanzee" ... While he's stuck in life moving refrigerators around.

So that line saying "the little faggot got his own jet airplane ..."? Mark Knopfler explained: "the singer in 'Money for Nothing' is a real ignoramus."

The song is basically a song about aCW.

Money for Nothing:

Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the M.T.V.
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and your chicks for free.

Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb.

We gotta install microwave ovens custom kitchen deliveries
We gotta move these refrigerators we gotta move these color T.V.'s.

See the little faggot with the earring and the makeup
Yeah buddy that's his own hair
That little faggot got his own jet airplane
That little faggot he's a millionaire

I shoulda learned to play the guitar
I shoulda learned to play them drums
Look at that mama she got it stickin' in the camera
Man we could have some fun

And he's up there, what's that? Hawaiian noises?
You bangin' on the bongos like a chimpanzee
Oh that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Get your money for nothin' get your chicks for free.

Listen here
Now that ain't workin' that's the way to do it
You play the guitar on the M.T.V.
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and your chicks for free
Money for nothin' and the chicks for free

(Get your) Money for nothin' and chicks for free
Money for nothin' and the chicks for free (I want my, I want my MTV)
Money for nothin' and the chicks for free

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I feel as if I've alienated my very bestest friend in the whoooole wide world tonight. Maybe if I play the unedited version of Dire Straights "Money For Nothing" (banned in Canada because of one verse), maybe he'll forgive me.

It's pretty awesome that the point of that lyric is totally lost on aCW.

It appears that the sodomite government of Canada took the lyrics to the song very serious:

Dire Straits' 'Money for Nothing' Banned in Canada

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...thing-banned-in-canada-20110114#ixzz40GMWxcCO

The ban has since been lifted.

, bigoted department store employee, complaining about musicians making money by "bangin' on the bongos like a chimpanzee" ... While he's stuck in life moving refrigerators around.

So that line saying "the little faggot got his own jet airplane ..."? Mark Knopfler explained: "the singer in 'Money for Nothing' is a real ignoramus."

The song is basically a song about aCW.

I'd heard that the song was mocking the little cross dressing-drug addicted-child molesting-faggot David Bowie.

Am I wrong?

David-Bowie-as-Ziggy-Star-008.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Boy, look at all of the racists/Jew haters joining together in one thread!

I need to go shower to get the stench off of me...

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let move on to a different topic. We don't need to be posting this guy's trash on TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.