Where's the moral high ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin (Wiccan)

Twice in the last hour I've had posts deleted because Poly didn't like them. What's wrong, Poly--is it that the posts are actually "wrong," or is it simply that you cannot refute my statements, so the only way you have to overcome the arguments is to silence me?

This would be quite disheartening ... were it no so completely typical of "power-over" administrators who cannot debate.

I don't expect this thread to be here very long. As a matter of fact, I have my doubts if I'll be here too much longer if Poly has her way. But until it gets deleted, I'll let it be known that Poly's only problem with me is that every day, I demonstrate that she is no better than I am.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Justin (Wiccan) said:
Twice in the last hour I've had posts deleted because Poly didn't like them. What's wrong, Poly--is it that the posts are actually "wrong," or is it simply that you cannot refute my statements, so the only way you have to overcome the arguments is to silence me?

This would be quite disheartening ... were it no so completely typical of "power-over" administrators who cannot debate.

I don't expect this thread to be here very long. As a matter of fact, I have my doubts if I'll be here too much longer if Poly has her way. But until it gets deleted, I'll let it be known that Poly's only problem with me is that every day, I demonstrate that she is no better than I am.

Refute your statements? I simply followed through with what I said I would do.
You were getting off topic on another important thread. I told you to take your off topic issue elsewhere and that any further off topic posts would be deleted and they were. You then felt the need to start a worthless thread over how your off topic posts were deleted. I deleted that as well. And now you've started another worthless thread. Get over it. This is your last warning. Any further threads/posts started over this will be deleted along with you being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.