Where Thoughts Come From

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You act as if the Holy Spirit told you that about Jacob. It doesn't take the Holy Spirit to call someone an idiot. It takes the Holy Spirit to refrain from calling someone an idiot.

I said
The Holy Spirit did tell me that about Jacob. You sound surprised.

2 Pet 3:16
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

God's Truth

I said
The Holy Spirit did tell me that about Jacob. You sound surprised.

2 Pet 3:16
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

No, human nature does not surprise me.

It doesn't take the Holy Spirit to call someone an idiot. It takes the Holy Spirit to refrain from calling someone an idiot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, human nature does not surprise me.

It doesn't take the Holy Spirit to call someone an idiot. It takes the Holy Spirit to refrain from calling someone an idiot.

I said
I realize the truth hurts. But you should know that by now. Its obvious your anger is aroused because of the multiple replies. I can show you the truth, I cant make you accept it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I forgive you Squeaky for anything that you say or said here. I am leaving the thread. I have chosen to unsubscribe from some of your threads, though I do not mean that I will never open a thread that I am unsubscribed from. This goes for everyone, but I am talking to you about what I have done with your threads here. I will unsubscribe from this thread now too, after this post. I unsubscribed but I will unsubscribe again seeing a response of yours here from God's Truth.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

I said
I realize the truth hurts. But you should know that by now. Its obvious your anger is aroused because of the multiple replies. I can show you the truth, I cant make you accept it.

You think I have anger? Prove it. You think multiple replies mean anger, then you are the angriest person ever.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sounds like demons are talking to you and through you. How do you ever get that I spoke sensual?

I said
Well to one of us. Do you understand that sensual means sensitive.
[Jas 3:15
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but [is] earthly, sensual, demonic.
[Jde 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

God's Truth

I said
Well to one of us. Do you understand that sensual means sensitive.
[Jas 3:15
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but [is] earthly, sensual, demonic.
[Jde 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

As I said before, I have said nothing sensual.