Where Is Hunter Biden?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
There are 72% of Americans that identify as (White), it stands to reason this population is in leadership.

Those (White) European founding fathers left a living legacy, the US Constitution and Bill Of Rights :up:

Wikipedia: White Americans (including White Hispanics) constitute the historical and current majority of the people living in the United States, with 72% of the population identifying as white in the 2010 United States Census. Non-Hispanic whites totaled about 197,181,177 or 60.4% of the U.S. population.

wzhDIC9UYsU1MAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Funniest thing - if you go over to countries in Asia, I guarantee you you'll find Asian dominance. If you go to countries in Africa I guarantee you you'll find African dominance.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
When does that ever excuse racism.

The Black Lives Matter people accuse the black police officers of being racist.

You are racist and your remarks about white people prove it!.

:chuckle: I'm not a racist because I'm pointing out racism in my demographic.

You're making a fool of yourself.

eider

Who cares?

The American people should care.
On a scale of 1-10 for general honesty and morality, how would you score this man, Hunter?

And don't redirect me to the bad things that Trump or his lot might have done.
The Democrats would have done much better to put forward a bright, young dedicated politician, preferably who had brought up family to be decent people as well.

I think that both contenders are (sadly) an embarrassment to the USA and its people.

Please tell me that either contender is dedicated to the provision of safety, security, home, work and high quality life....... When politicians think that poor people are losers, you can be sure that they won't be good leaders. I think the USA is in a difficult place, just now.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The American people should care.
On a scale of 1-10 for general honesty and morality, how would you score this man, Hunter?

And don't redirect me to the bad things that Trump or his lot might have done.
The Democrats would have done much better to put forward a bright, young dedicated politician, preferably who had brought up family to be decent people as well.

I think that both contenders are (sadly) an embarrassment to the USA and its people.

Please tell me that either contender is dedicated to the provision of safety, security, home, work and high quality life....... When politicians think that poor people are losers, you can be sure that they won't be good leaders. I think the USA is in a difficult place, just now.

Hunter is Joe Biden’s son. Hunter Biden isn’t running for president, his father Joe Biden is running for president, so I care about Joe’s qualifications, not Hunter’s.

I believe Joe Biden to be a good man, an honorable man, who will bring some stability to this country. He’s certainly not an embarrassment. No one is without flaws, but he comes close enough for me.

Truth7t7

Funniest thing - if you go over to countries in Asia, I guarantee you you'll find Asian dominance. If you go to countries in Africa I guarantee you you'll find African dominance.
I agree 100%, 1+1=2

Unless your a liberal (Troll) that disregards truth, in exchange for killing the unborn (Abortion) and Homosexuality in (Same Sex Marriage)

Jerry Shugart

Hunter is Joe Biden’s son. Hunter Biden isn’t running for president, his father Joe Biden is running for president, so I care about Joe’s qualifications, not Hunter’s.

You forget that Donald Trump Jr. was grilled for several hours by the FBI because of a meeting which he had with Russians. And there was no evidence that he did anything wrong.

But there is evidence that Hunter Biden received millions from the wife of the ex-mayor of Moscow.

But you don't want to know what Biden did to receive that money despite the only qualification which Hunter has is that he is Joe's son.

Truth7t7

You forget that Donald Trump Jr. was grilled for several hours by the FBI because of a meeting which he had with Russians. And there was no evidence that he did anything wrong.

But there is evidence that Hunter Biden received millions from the wife of the ex-mayor of Moscow.

But you don't want to know what Biden did to receive that money despite the only qualification which Hunter has is that he is Joe's son.
Four years of liberal leftist denial, they have done everything under the sun to get at President Trump and it's failed.

They could care less about Hunter Biden, and his Daddy Joe selling out to Russia & China for $$$$$$$ in the Families bank accounts.

The recent uncovering of Hillary Clinton's plan to start disinformation on then Candidate Trump, with Brennan, Biden and Obama involved?

Jerry Shugart

Four years of liberal leftist denial, they have done everything under the sun to get at President Trump and it's failed.

They could care less about Hunter Biden, and his Daddy Joe selling out to Russia & China for $$$$$$$ in the Families bank accounts.

The recent uncovering of Hillary Clinton's plan to start disinformation on then Candidate Trump, with Brennan, Biden and Obama involved?

Yes, the Obama-Biden administration was the biggest abuser of the American people's civil rights in the history of this country. And Obama himself was the biggest abuser of all!