When a thread degenerates into ad hominums.

lovemeorhateme

LMOHM if you have a problem with me changing my mind or my reactions to others then perhaps I should focus the same lens on you. Maybe you have not really found a different perspective. Maybe I should hold you to what you believed when you first came to TOL. That would be fair would it not?

Feel free to focus that lens on me. Though I don't know how your apparent change in attitude and my life before I was saved can be equated. I don't know why you've been so moody recently, but seriously take a chill pill or something.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Well, I suppose if you intentionally create threads for the purpose of collecting dust, it is your right to delete them.

Sort of like when you throw away the microwave rather than cleaning it.

Then two days later you decide you need that microwave, but the garbage guy has already hauled it away.

So you buy a new microwave.

Glory hallelujah, I always knew we had something in common.

You may want to think about living on sardine and crackers. Of course then, you would probably throw away your trash can ... and buy another one two days later after accusing your neighbors of sneaking into your kitchen and filling it up with their trash.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LMOHM if you have a problem with me changing my mind or my reactions to others then perhaps I should focus the same lens on you. Maybe you have not really found a different perspective. Maybe I should hold you to what you believed when you first came to TOL. That would be fair would it not?

That's enough of that, Eeset. You closed one thread because you didn't want to get in trouble for this stuff. Don't start it up again.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
When a thread loves a woman.

Happy-knitting.jpg

Letsargue

I find nothing Christian about interactions between members when a thread degenerates. It is best relegated to a dust bin.

They reflect the fools foolish bowels. - Remember, - ye shall know them by their Foolishness!!

Paul -- 071913

oatmeal

I find nothing Christian about interactions between members when a thread degenerates. It is best relegated to a dust bin.

But Christians do it, don't they?

Is calling God rejecting religious people a generation of vipers wrong?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Feel free to focus that lens on me. Though I don't know how your apparent change in attitude and my life before I was saved can be equated. I don't know why you've been so moody recently, but seriously take a chill pill or something.

She's got a bad attitude because, she realizes she's
lost any relevance she had, if any!!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I find nothing Christian about interactions between members when a thread degenerates.

Because you don't know what a Christian is. If they could interact correctly, they would not need a savior.

And I neg-repped you for the thread about rep power and the TOL-a-thon.