ECT what will PENTECOSTALS DO ABOUT , Acts 1:6 ?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Dan,

Here is another one.

I once read a book called something like "a purple pig and other miracles"

I felt I knew the writer very well.

Sometime later the writer was speaking at a local church, so I rolled up.

Such admiration I had for him, after his sermon I went to shake his hand, and the instant we touched, I felt the depths of bitterness in my heart I have never known since then.

As I drove home I was bitter as hell and the traffic annoyed me no end.

However after talking to the Lord about it somewhat reluctantly, He showed me I was an idolator.

Now I could have done the wrong thing and say there was something wrong with the preacher, but I didn't.

From what I understand now, if I had, then I may have been still bitter to this day.

Read post 120

LA

revpete

Hi , and this then , means that 1 Cor 13:8 the FUTURE TENSES are not used !!

The disciples spoke in GLOSSA /LANGUAGES was that IMMATURE and CHILDISH ??

LOL on you , don't you see !!

What you all fail to see , is the Transition from the Gospel of the Kingdom message to one of Grace .

Remember , that Paul spoke more Languages , did more miracles than the 12 , and raised people from the dead and was the " I AM " while in his ministry and FORGAVE in the Person of Christ , WHY !!

It valided his ministry to the 12 and and to the Jews that Paul did minisiter too !

Your refusal to believe Paul is well NOTED HERE !!

But take heart , you can always advance up from where you are now !!

dan p

Hi,

Yes. On the day of Pentecost they speak languages. However, Paul makes the point that tongues used in worship are to God and that no one understands 1 Cor. 14:2. You are right Dan I don't see the transition from Kingdom to grace because it doesn't exist!

The Law and the prophets were until John and grace and truth came through Jesus not Paul. Paul was saved by grace and he certainly was not the first to be saved in this way. You do not see the need of repentance and that is fatal for you and all who believe in that fantasy!

But Dan, take hart you can always come to true salvation through faith and repentance. Yes, you can advance up from where you are now.

Pete 👤

DAN P

Hi,

Yes. On the day of Pentecost they speak languages. However, Paul makes the point that tongues used in worship are to God and that no one understands 1 Cor. 14:2. You are right Dan I don't see the transition from Kingdom to grace because it doesn't exist!

The Law and the prophets were until John and grace and truth came through Jesus not Paul. Paul was saved by grace and he certainly was not the first to be saved in this way. You do not see the need of repentance and that is fatal for you and all who believe in that fantasy!

But Dan, take hart you can always come to true salvation through faith and repentance. Yes, you can advance up from where you are now.

Pete 👤

Hi and I moved up a long time ago , and at your age , will never catch up to me .

So , John 12:40 says that Israel CAN NOT be saved during His earthly ministry and that is why Israel was SET ASIDE !

When you can defend Eph 3:9 " TO make all see what is the Dispensation of the Mystery " and only then can I say you are moving up and until the , have your Pastor and you change each other's Diapers !

I know that John 12:40 is to HARD for you , let me know and I will help you !!::chuckle::chuckle:

dan p:

DAN P

Hi,

Pete 👤

Hi and I moved up a long time ago , and at your age , will never catch up to me .

So , John 12:40 says that Israel CAN NOT be saved during His earthly ministry and that is why Israel was SET ASIDE !

When you can defend Eph 3:9 " TO make all see what is the Dispensation of the Mystery " and only then can I say you are moving up and until then , have your Pastor and you change each other's Diapers !

I know that John 12:40 is to HARD for you , let me know and I will help you !!::chuckle::chuckle:

dan p:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

When you can defend Eph 3:9 " TO make all see what is the Dispensation of the Mystery " and only then can I say you are moving up and until then , have your Pastor and you change each other's Diapers !

dan p:

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Rom 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

DAN P

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Rom 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

Hi and are you avoiding John 12:40 ?

Pentecostals have no answers , do they ??:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and are you avoiding John 12:40 ?

Pentecostals have no answers , do they ??:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Act 28:26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
Act 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

2Co 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2Co 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
2Co 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
2Co 3:16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

LA

DAN P

T
These questions are easily solved if you just take off your MAD glasses and just allow scripture to speak in its context.

The Gal and Cor scriptures you mentioned - the whole 12 in 12 out thing just is not applicable if you put the birth of the church at the day of Pentecost and stop seeing things that are just not there.

Hi and if you begin the EKKLESIA at the Day Pentecostal , and if Paul preached the same Gospel as the 12 , then we are all Jews !!

Gal 3:28 kills the idea and there are no Gentiles as all are a PARABLE !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DAN P

Last edited:

revpete

Hi and if you begin the EKKLESIA at the Day Pentecostal , and if Paul preached the same Gospel as the 12 , then we are all Jews !!

Gal 3:28 kills the idea and there are no Gentiles as all ios a PARABLE !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DAN P

Couldn't agree more Dan! Gal.8:28 teaches that those that make up the one church is composed of Jews and Gentiles who are are now all one in Christ.

A question Dan: Why do you say that only Jews were present on the day of Pentecost in Jerusalem?

Pete 👤

DAN P

Thanks Dan. However, it may have been all in the flesh for them ie those you spoke to but that does not mean that they are all false.

I agree with your statement concerning the verbs. When Paul said to watch him and follow him as their example we must ask: Did Paul speak in tongues? We answer, yes he did! 1Cor 14:18. Are you then saying that the gift of speaking in tongues has ceased and all such utterances today are of the flesh or worse?

Pete 👤

Hi , and we do not need GLOSSA / LANGUAGES as we have the Indwelling Holy Spirit !

Acts 2 , was a Prophecy of Joel 2:28 and PENTECOST was never completed as Israel was NEVER saved as a Nation in Acts an was destroyed and set aside and will be set aside as Rom 11:25 says , and then God will again deal with Israel !!

All PENTECOSTALS THEOLOGY have forgotten the Power of the Holy Spirit and our being " in Christ "!!

dan p

DAN P

Restore again is a poor choice of words.

It is reconstitute.

Go study that word.

LA

Hi and I found a Greek word for " RESTORE /APODIDOMI BUT could not find a Greek word for Reconstitute , where Reconstuite means to " to condense Substances to its full Liquid form by adding Water .

Restore means to give back or I restore and is a bible word !!

Trying to add your own word to the bible ??:mock::mock:

And here I thought you were KJV-ONLY !!

dan p

Last edited:

turbosixx

Hi to all and Pentecostals are all over the bible , like a car on ICE on the road with no explanation or Righty Dividing anything and are very BRAZEN in they Intrepretation and no Scholarship what so ever !!

In Acts 1:6 " Lord , IF at this time are you RESTORING the Kingdom to Israel ???

#1 , The first verb tense is in the , " were come together " is in the Past Tense and is done with !!

#2 , The Second verb tense is in the IMPERFECT TENSE , meaning that this question was going on in Past Time and then STOPPED !!

#3 , The Fourth verb " Restore Again " at this Present time !!

The Jew and disciples in Jesus times were looking for the restoration of Israel Kingdom and NOT the MYSTERY that Paul was to preach whatsoever !

In verse 7 Jesus tells His disciples , it is not for you to know when this Kingdom will be restored and Pentecostals keep TRYING to bring back Pentecost with there speaking in GIBBERISH instead of real Languages !

The QUESTION then for Pentecostals , when is this KINGDOM giong to be Restored ??:jolly::jolly:

dan p

In your understanding, what makes a person an Israelite?

DAN P

In your understanding, what makes a person an Israelite?

Hi , and if born into Israel and keep the Mosaic Law , you are safe !

Even Gentiles that keep the Law , become Jews , like Cornelius , in Acts 10 !!

Today any Jew who becomes saved and BAPTIZO / PLACED into the Body of Christ , is no longer a Jews , but becomes a New Man in Christ , Eph 2:15 !!

It is that simple !!

All can see that the Greek word BAPTIZO does not mean Water in 1 Cor 12:13 !!

BAPTIZO has 12 different meaning in the Bible , like in 1 Cor 15:29 and lets see a Pentecostal explain that one !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi , and if born into Israel and keep the Mosaic Law , you are safe !

I think we can safely add circumcision here because it was in keeping with law and is often used to separate Jews from everyone else. If we look at Pauls "Jewish" credentials that is what we see. Child of Abraham, circumcised and keeper of the law.
Phil. 3:5 circumcised the eighth day, of the nation of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the Law, a Pharisee; 6as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to the righteousness which is in the Law, found blameless.

When the kingdom is restored, what will it look like?

DAN P

I think we can safely add circumcision here because it was in keeping with law and is often used to separate Jews from everyone else. If we look at Pauls "Jewish" credentials that is what we see. Child of Abraham, circumcised and keeper of the law.
Phil. 3:5 circumcised the eighth day, of the nation of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the Law, a Pharisee; 6as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to the righteousness which is in the Law, found blameless.

When the kingdom is restored, what will it look like?

Hi and Jews will be Kings and Priests in the Millienium as described in Rev 1:6 and in Ex 19:6 , New Temple , Gentiles will become the Tail and Jews will be the Head , They will come from the East and the West to see Abraham , Isaac and Jacob in Matt 8:11 are just a few on the things to happen in the 1000 years .

It was easy for me to see all the difference OF THE kingdom of Heaven and the Preaching of the Dispensation of the Grace of God , Col 1:25 and 26 !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and Jews will be Kings and Priests in the Millienium as described in Rev 1:6 and in Ex 19:6 , New Temple , Gentiles will become the Tail and Jews will be the Head , They will come from the East and the West to see Abraham , Isaac and Jacob in Matt 8:11 are just a few on the things to happen in the 1000 years .

It was easy for me to see all the difference OF THE kingdom of Heaven and the Preaching of the Dispensation of the Grace of God , Col 1:25 and 26 !!

dan p

Ok, the kingdom will consist of Jews, they will be priest and have a new temple. That has all come to pass. The physical Jewish nation was an shadow, just like the law of Moses, to show us what we have in Christ.

Christians are the Jews of the NT:
Children of Abraham – Gal. 3: 29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to promise.
Circumcised – Col. 2:11 and in Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, in the removal of the body of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ;
Holy Nation - 1 Pt. 2: 9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession,

Christians are priest:
1 Pt. 2: 9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession,

Christians are the temple:
1 Pt. 2:5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
1 Cor. 3:16 Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Christians are in this kingdom now:
Col. 1:13 For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son,
That verse you used in Rev., correct me if I’m wrong but that is past tense.
Rev. 1: 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ok, the kingdom will consist of Jews, they will be priest and have a new temple. That has all come to pass. The physical Jewish nation was an shadow, just like the law of Moses, to show us what we have in Christ.

Christians are the Jews of the NT:
Children of Abraham – Gal. 3: 29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to promise.
Circumcised – Col. 2:11 and in Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, in the removal of the body of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ;
Holy Nation - 1 Pt. 2: 9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession,

Christians are priest:
1 Pt. 2: 9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession,

Christians are the temple:
1 Pt. 2:5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
1 Cor. 3:16 Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Christians are in this kingdom now:
Col. 1:13 For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son,
That verse you used in Rev., correct me if I’m wrong but that is past tense.
Rev. 1: 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father

Some more shocks for Dan--

The 144000 describe the Christians who overcome before the 3.5 years begin.--

Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Rev 14:5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

It is interesting that all the overcomers (Christians) of this age will do as the 120 of Acts ch 2 did, after Christ has rid the world of the wicked---

Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

LA

DAN P

Some more shocks for Dan--

The 144000 describe the Christians who overcome before the 3.5 years begin.--
A

Hi , and a SHOCK from a Pentecostal , LOL , then you are A-millenninal O-BOY !

So , show why the Body of Christ is in the Millennium or BLOVIATE why how believers are uin the Millennium or just use a bible !!:chuckle::chuckle:

Especially , since Rev 7:4 calls then from the Children of Israel , LOL !!:bang::bang:

dan p