ECT WHAT PAUL SAW IN HIS MINISTRY !!

DAN P

Hi to all , and one poster said hat , that their were NO new revelations , even from Paul !!

Or something like that !!

In 2 Cor 12:1 we read THE FOLLOWING , Surely it is not PROFITABLE to me to Glory for I will come to VISIONS and REVELATIONS of ( the ) Lord !!

The first verb is EXPIDENT in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and the time period is in the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!

The second verb is TO GLORY and is also in the CONTINUOS PRESENT in time !!

The third verb , I WILL COME is in the FUTURE TENSE and means that Paul will always have VISIONS and REVELATION , until he died in 2 Tim 4:6 !!

So we see that Paul spoke more Languages , and raised the dead , and did specials Miracles , and more VISIONS , and Revelations than the 12 APOSTLES , because REIGNS and that also means Salvation changed , , for we in the Body of Christ are a HEAVENLY BODY and not an EARTHLY PEOPLE like Israel !!

dan p

DAN P

A catchier title might have been "What Paul Saw In His Soup" :chuckle:

Hi and what did see is in the word REVELATION /APOKLYPSIS which means the unveiling of the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God that was given to Paul OR maybe what Paul saw in his alphabeta Soup , IS that what you mean ??

dan p