ECT WHAT IS " DUE TIME " ??

DAN P

Hi to all and since I have it right on and Paul was one " born out of DUE TIME " or BEFORE his time and since 1 Cor 15:8 and Acts 26:17 ?

When will the Pentecostals reveal to us when is ISRAEL'S DUE TIME ??:bang::bang:

DAN P

Truster

That which is translated as 'out of due time' is from the word ektroma that actually means aborted and Paul is abasing himself.

DAN P

That which is translated as 'out of due time' is from the word ektroma that actually means aborted and Paul is abasing himself.

Hi and you are right as to the Greek word , BUT wrong to say Paul was abasing himself and all Greek words in the bible are FROM the Holy Spirit !!

Why is Paul abasing , himself ?

It is a GIVEN , that if one is born before the due time , SOMEONE will be born in the due time !!

When is that TIME ??

dan p

Truster

Hi and you are right as to the Greek word , BUT wrong to say Paul was abasing himself and all Greek words in the bible are FROM the Holy Spirit !!

Why is Paul abasing , himself ?

It is a GIVEN , that if one is born before the due time , SOMEONE will be born in the due time !!

When is that TIME ??

dan p

If you can't understand this one truth why should I give you another?

DAN P

If you can't understand this one truth why should I give you another?

Hi and I normally give all answer to what I have written !!

I say you have no CLUE ??

Reveal when the " DUE TIME " is , OR keep silent and swallow your tongue !!rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Truster

Hi and I normally give all answer to what I have written !!

I say you have no CLUE ??

Reveal when the " DUE TIME " is , OR keep silent and swallow your tongue !!rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

I gave a correct interpretation of what Paul meant by ektroma and touched on why he used the term. There is a perfectly acceptable reason why you can't grasp this:

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

DAN P

I gave a correct interpretation of what Paul meant by ektroma and touched on why he used the term. There is a perfectly acceptable reason why you can't grasp this:

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Hi , and if Saul / Paul was " born out of DUE TIME ?? who will be born in DUE TIME ?

And what is there " DUE TIME " time line ??

Humor your selve and let everyone know !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

DAN P

Hi , and if Saul / Paul was " born out of DUE TIME ?? who will be born in DUE TIME ?

And what is there " DUE TIME " time line ??

Humor your selve and let everyone know !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Hi , Truster , and you can not answer , who is " BORN IN DUE TIME " and what the timeline is ?

Do you know ?:D:D

EXTROMA means and Mis-carriage or ABORTION , so why can you not answer ??

This means you can not tell what is " DUE TIME " or what is " OUT OF DUE TIME ??

So , what are you ??

dan p

DAN P

Hi , to all , and 1 Cor 15:8 answers what Pentecostals and what many Dispensationalist of the Acts 9 who believe that the Mystery did not bengin until Acts 13 and hold to an Acts 9,13 beginning of the Body .

This also shows when SAUL / PAUL was saved , Acts 9:6 with 1 Cor 12:3 !

It also shows that SAUL / PAUL was the first one saved by Grace and the PROTO /FIRST to be PLACED / BAPTIZO into the Body .

dan p

Last edited:

IHaveGodInMe

God Himself decides all the time and the dues that you must pay. This is for God to choose, not you. Read his Word and learn His ways! :peach:

DAN P

God Himself decides all the time and the dues that you must pay. This is for God to choose, not you. Read his Word and learn His ways! :peach:

Hi , and that is why we are ti rightly divide , so how do you know that you " have God In Me " ???

Where is the " DUES " that you must pay ? must have missed that verse !!:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p