What is a FOOL!!

Letsargue

If there are any Fools out there, let me tell you what you are by definition. – A Fool is defined as Stupid, and or, Ignorant!! – Stupid means, someone who goes around with their head “DOWN”, deliberately not seeing an obstacle in front of them, - Now that’s STUPID, or foolish. ( Truth is a big obstacle ). ---- Ignorant, means someone who goes around deliberately “IGNORING” any obstacle before them. Now that’s ignorant, and foolish also!! – Thus are some of YOU!! – For instance, - the geniuses in the group, calling themselves “Christian”, but ignoring anything that is stated about their own GOD!! – Referring that the WORD that they teach is their GOD!! – The Word that I teach is MY GOD, and I know my GOD, but the Fool does not, and cannot know my God, because of being by definition, a “FOOL”, - Stoop-headed, and Ignorant!!! –Case in point, and in action, -- If I quoted God by saying what God said, such as, -- John 9:31 KJV - Now (( WE )) know that God heareth not sinners”. -----//-- But you think God hears your prayers even though God has never answered your prayers. You only say that God has; and that’s LYING ALSO!! – AND!! – The Script that I gave you is defined by the Lord himself, being the “ROD” OF GOD, as in, - “THY ROD and thy Staff, “THEY” comfort “ME”!! - You’ll say that God’s Rod comforts you also, but you deny God’s ROD is His Word, rejecting anything that is placed in your way as a stumblingblock. You must remove the Stone of stumbling, which is THE WORD OF GOD, OR THE ROD!!

OK COWARDS, READ THE REST OF THIS!!!! --- Hebrews 12:5-8 KJV – “( YE ) HAVE FORGOTTEN THE EXHORTATION which speaketh unto ( you ) as unto children, My son, despise not thou the “chastening” of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: 6- For whom the Lord loveth he “chasteneth”, and “scourgeth” every son whom he receiveth. 7- If ye “endure” “chastening”, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father “chasteneth not”? 8- But if ye be “without chastisement”, whereof all are partakers, then are ye “bastards” / “BASTARDS”, and “not sons”. ------//--- What do you think the “CHASTISEMENT” OF THE LORD IS, - if not being whipped, and beaten with the Rod of God, the Word of God?? – Do I have to say that again??? OK!! – 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV - All Scripture is GIVEN by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for REPROOF, for “CORRECTION”, for “INSTRUCTION” in righteousness: 17- That the man of God may be PERFECT, throughly furnished unto all good works”. -----//--- Where does the rebuke, and the correction come from, - from some spirit up there in your sky somewhere!! - Or from the Word of God, and “THE WORD WAS GOD”?? – Ignoring, or stooping your head when the Word is given you, shows that you are INDEED A “FOOL”!!!

NOW!! – How do you deny the Word of God, when it corrects you, and chastens you?

Try these corrections!!
There is NO HISTORY in anything that is said about anything in the Scriptures. That’s why they are called, “Words of Faith”, they have never been seen by anyone. WE only SEE THE TRUTH BY FAITH, not because of anything carnal that is, or ever was!!!

The Passover was for the Jews only, and the Gentiles have nothing to do with anything doing with the Passover. Therefore, Jesus cannot be your Passover Lamb. Jesus was the Jew’s Passover Lamb because they “ONLY” were under the Law, not the Gentiles!!!

A Fool ignores and turns his head, and will not look at the Truth. That is also called by the Lord, -- “STIFFNECKED”, and is condemned, because it’s foolishness!!!

You look for the Rapture, and what you call the Rapture took place during the last days, continuing on, because of the end of time that Christ said to John two thousand years ago, but you ignored it, like a stupid person does. ---- Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “HATH RAISED US UP TOGETHER, and made us sit TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES in Christ Jesus”. -----//--- Ignore that also!!!

You say that you drink the blood of the Covenant by drinking Jesus’ Red Blood, and not the “WATER” that he shed also in death, which is the Blood of the New Testament!! - The Water of Jesus’ Heart and Soul is the Life of the Church, not the Jewish blood shed for the Jews. Jesus shed the Water for the Gentiles, because that’s what Jesus SAID!!! – Luke 22:20 KJV – LIKEWISE / LIKEWISE / “LIKEWISE” “ALSO” “THE CUP (( AFTER )) SUPPER”, saying, “THIS CUP / THIS CUP / THIS CUP” “IS” the New Testament in my blood, which is shed for you”. ------//--- This is the Lord’s Supper, NOT THE PASSOVER FEAST. - Jesus just had the cup of the Passover, and now passing a cup of pure water, which is the Blood of the New Testament!! – NOW, ignore that like a Fool!!

You say that Jesus has not come already, when He said that He did many times. You know where He says that, but you also Ignore them like a Fool!!

YOU SAY that you are a Christian and of course you must have many, many brothers in Christ according to YOU!!! BUT!! – Romans 3:10-12 KJV – As it is written, “(( AS IT IS WRITTEN )), There is none righteous, NO, NOT ONE :11- THERE IS NONE THAT UNDERSTANDETH, THERE IS NONE THAT SEEKETH AFTER GOD. ---- 12- THEY ARE ALL GONE OUT OF THE WAY, THEY ARE TOGETHER BECOME UNPROFITABLE; THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD, NO, NOT ONE”. ---&--- Luke 13:35 KJV – “BEHOLD, YOUR HOUSE IS LEFT UNTO YOU DESOLATE: and verily I say unto you, (( YE )) SHALL NOT SEE ME, UNTIL THE TIME COME WHEN (( YE )) SHALL SAY, BLESSED IS HE THAT COMETH in the name of the Lord”. ------//--- Then it was too late, it was done on AD 70!! – Ignore that also like a Fool!!

PROVE ME WRONG LIKE A FOOL!!!

Paul – 050112

genuineoriginal

The Passover was for the Jews only, and the Gentiles have nothing to do with anything doing with the Passover. Therefore, Jesus cannot be your Passover Lamb. Jesus was the Jew’s Passover Lamb because they “ONLY” were under the Law, not the Gentiles!!!
Looks like you don't know that the Passover happened before the children of Israel left Egypt and the Law was given after they left Egypt.

Letsargue

Calm down Paul. The world was not created for you to save it.

Jude 1:23 KJV ------//--- Right!
BUT, I did all I could!! - Now it's your turn to reap that YOU HAVE SOWED, and thirst and hunger for that you have not sowed!!

Paul -- 050212