Theology Club: What concerns me

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
What concerns me most is salvation. Whatever I may do to help one gain salvation is a worthy deed.

I am not, by God’s intent, a minister of His word, but I am a reflection of His Word. God wants me to live according to His plan, not mine. Maybe some are saved young and God waits for them to enjoy family, or maybe it comes with maturity, I am not sure?

I do know what a travesty it is to bilk people by using the Word of God, such is a great sin, and total unawareness of God. If not, they would do anything to be redeemed. The world is full of fools. We have many who are good at heart and able to guide well; I admire them, but do not envy them, as that is not what one saved does.

Fighting, getting mad, or even being funny about it, which was my ilk, is not my path anymore. I believe what I know to be true. I like hearing from those who speak the truth for my sake, not to make themselves shine. The big board has many lost persons, doing a humanistic intellectual dance and acting up when they are not appreciated. We are not the focus, God is, so, I like to hear wise words that help and surly will try to be of help, if I am able.

Life has been good to me; my loss was painful, yet now I feel all is well with my soul. I do not worry about things anymore.
There are little life matters I must contend with, such as my Medicare, part D, I changed and now it seems I have to rely more on myself than seems right; this may be annoying, yet it is small potatoes.

So many persons are lost to the path of salvation; I wish they weren’t, then I have to live the way God intends for me to live and live as long as He intends for me to live.
I’m quite happy with it, why would I not be?

DAN P

What concerns me most is salvation. Whatever I may do to help one gain salvation is a worthy deed.

I am not, by God’s intent, a minister of His word, but I am a reflection of His Word. God wants me to live according to His plan, not mine. Maybe some are saved young and God waits for them to enjoy family, or maybe it comes with maturity, I am not sure?

I do know what a travesty it is to bilk people by using the Word of God, such is a great sin, and total unawareness of God. If not, they would do anything to be redeemed. The world is full of fools. We have many who are good at heart and able to guide well; I admire them, but do not envy them, as that is not what one saved does.

Fighting, getting mad, or even being funny about it, which was my ilk, is not my path anymore. I believe what I know to be true. I like hearing from those who speak the truth for my sake, not to make themselves shine. The big board has many lost persons, doing a humanistic intellectual dance and acting up when they are not appreciated. We are not the focus, God is, so, I like to hear wise words that help and surly will try to be of help, if I am able.

Life has been good to me; my loss was painful, yet now I feel all is well with my soul. I do not worry about things anymore.
There are little life matters I must contend with, such as my Medicare, part D, I changed and now it seems I have to rely more on myself than seems right; this may be annoying, yet it is small potatoes.

So many persons are lost to the path of salvation; I wish they weren’t, then I have to live the way God intends for me to live and live as long as He intends for me to live.
I’m quite happy with it, why would I not be?

Hi , and in 1 Cor 3:5-9 the Holy Spirit says :

#1 , who is Paul ?

#2 , who is Apollos ?

#3 , But God is causing the growth !!

#4 , Their reward will depend on the labour , at the BEMA SEAT !!

It is God that is doing the saving !! as Baptism , tongues ETC , will not save anyone !!

The message today is the Gospel of Grace !!

dan p

Guyver

BANNED
Banned

Fighting, getting mad, or even being funny about it, which was my ilk, is not my path anymore. I believe what I know to be true. I like hearing from those who speak the truth for my sake, not to make themselves shine. The big board has many lost persons, doing a humanistic intellectual dance and acting up when they are not appreciated.

Righteous.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are too many folk out there that bilk folks using scripture. They use them incorrectly, to 'prove' a wrong point ignoring what the rest of the Bible says.