ECT WHAT BECAME VISIBLE IN TITUS 2:11 ??

turbosixx

Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

...which is in harmony with all prophecy regarding David's future Son to sit on David's throne and reigning over the twelve tribes in the land.

Your're right, he sure did.

I don’t understand this fascination with Peter preaching to the Jews about the kingdom. Paul did the exact same thing.

Acts 28:23 When they had set a day for Paul, they came to him at his lodging in large numbers; and he was explaining to them by solemnly testifying about the kingdom of God and trying to persuade them concerning Jesus, from both the Law of Moses and from the Prophets, from morning until evening.

DAN P

Your're right, he sure did.

I don’t understand this fascination with Peter preaching to the Jews about the kingdom. Paul did the exact same thing.
LOR][/I]

Hi and give a verse where Peter and Paul preached the same gospel when Acts15:11 says DIFFERENT !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and give a verse where Peter and Paul preached the same gospel when Acts15:11 says DIFFERENT !!

dan p

I don't understand how you see this as different when the Jews and Gentiles are saved the same way. Please point out the difference.

11 But we believe that we are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in the same way as they also are."

You never answered my question to this comment.

This message of Grace had no Water Baptism

So Paul did not baptize believers?

DAN P

I don't understand how you see this as different when the Jews and Gentiles are saved the same way. Please point out the difference.

11 But we believe that we are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in the same way as they also are."

You never answered my question to this comment.

So Paul did not baptize believers?

What is it about Acts 15:11 that you can not understand ?

Acts 15:11 reads , But we ( the Jews ) through the Grace of ( the ) Lord Jesus Christ to be saved as they ( the Gentiles ) also .

Hoe difficult was that !!

dan p

turbosixx

What is it about Acts 15:11 that you can not understand ?

Acts 15:11 reads , But we ( the Jews ) through the Grace of ( the ) Lord Jesus Christ to be saved as they ( the Gentiles ) also .

Hoe difficult was that !!

dan p

That is how I understand it. It says they are saved the same way. How is that different?

You said:

How can they be saved the same by different gospels?