We are of what ORDER!!

Letsargue

I AM sure everyone is really concerned!!

Romans 3:10-12 KJV – “As it is written, there is NONE RIGHTEOUS, NO, NOT ONE. 11- THERE IS NONE THAT UNDERSTANDETH, THERE IS NONE THAT SEEKETH AFTER GOD”. -----
What does that SAY!! ---- The Mormons say that they are the only ones, and that doesn’t apply to THEM!! – So say the Jehovah’s Witnesses, and so say the Seventh Day Adventists, AND SO SAY THE CHURCHES OF CHRIST!! – But what saith GOD, and what is the TRUTH!!!

Hebrews 5:6 KJV – “As he saith also in another place, THOU ART A PRIEST -( FOR EVER )- AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHISEDEC”. ---&--- Psalms 110:4 KJV – “The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, THOU ART A PRIEST –( FOR EVER )- AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK”. ----- That means, Jesus was “ORDAINED” forever, to be High Priest, the same as Melchisedec to the Gentiles, not to the Jews!!!

NOW, let’s see any of you change that to, “AFTER THE ORDER OF THE OLD LAW”!!! – I THINK SOMEONE, OR ALL, HAVE NOT HEARD THE LORD!!! – Is that not what GOD SAID in, Romans 3:10-12 KJV -!! -- And you all call yourselves “CHRISTIANS”!!! – Christ calls His own “Christians”, not YOU!!! – AND none of you will take heed unto yourselves, and the doctrine. – For YOU “KNOW” YOU’RE RIGHT. – It doesn’t matter what God said!!! – Why do they all deny Baptism!! – FOR THE SAME REASON!!!

If Jesus the Christ is the High Priest FOREVER after the order of MELCHIZEDEC, THEN THAT MAKE US PRIESTS FOREVER, AFTER Jesus the Christ, and you all missed it deliberately!!! – AND I AM the FOOL??

Romans 3:10-13 KJV – “As it is written, there is NONE RIGHTEOUS, NO, NOT ONE: 11- There is NONE THAT UNDERSTANDETH, there is NONE THAT SEEKETH AFTER GOD. 12- They are ALL GONE OUT OF THE WAY, they are TOGETHER BECOME UNPROFITABLE; there is NONE THAT DOETH GOOD, NO, NOT ONE”. ---- Is Acts 2:38 KJV – or John 3:16 KJV – any more Truthful than that is!! – What does God know that YOU ALL DON’T!!!!

Paul – 020212