Was Paul an anti feminist or just overly obedient

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Paul was raised in a man's world to be a Pharisee. Was he able to get past all the bigotry of that upbringing and education?

Some say yes
Some say no

Who was the real Paul
What is the real Gospel according to Paul

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Paul had two messages. His message to the Jews was that keeping the law does not result in salvation. On the contrary, Israel was saved by grace from Egypt before the law was given at Mt. Sinai in Arabia.

Paul's message to Gentiles was that they were welcome to become part of Israel, not the Israel of Jacob but the Israel of God which had been converted into the kingdom of God's Son. (Colossians 1:13)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul was raised in a man's world to be a Pharisee. Was he able to get past all the bigotry of that upbringing and education?

Some say yes
Some say no

Who was the real Paul

Paul was inspired by the Holy Spirit to write his portion of the New Testament. He wasn't a woman hater like you appear to be? He wrote what the Holy Spirit inspired him to write. The Bible is a Spiritual book. You can't attach any special grievance to its writers. I still believe that you're NOT a "True Believer" in the "True Gospel" as it was given to Paul to spread to the Gentiles. I've read some of your posts and you appear to be "anti-female" in my opinion. Paul was the one and only "Apostle to the Gentiles." You need to read/study his writings and become a real member of the Body of Christ. Stop messing around.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Jamie,

Paul's approach was adjustable depending on his audience. The Jewish people had an Old Testament background while the Gentiles had a Pagan background. But neither background works in light of the Passion. And that is where Paul ended up, at the foot of the Cross. Paul was a church builder. Christ is the Corner Stone. Paul built on this.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Grosnic,

Paul prohibited women from teaching men in the church. Women could not be leaders. As a matter of fact Paul said women were to remain silent.

AMEN TO WHAT PAUL SAID CONCERNING WOMEN IN THE CHURCH

If that is being a none believer then

DEAL ME IN!!!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul was the one and only "Apostle to the Gentiles."

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the pilgrims of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia... (1 Peter 1:1)​

Wow, it's a good thing there weren't any Gentiles in any of those places.