W-H-A-T???

Letsargue

W-H-A-T???

B-O-Y! - IT'S Amazing How - "T-o-t-a-l-l-y" This Modern People - Every Where There in Your Phony Christian - "WORLD", Has "N-O -- I-D-E-A" What God IS Ever Talking About!!!! --- GOD Himself, SAID that Everything He Says To Then or YOU, (( IS """PATABLES""" ))!!!!!! -- Parables of WHAT???? - You All Don't give A HOOT What ANY of the "Parables" Really ARE!!!

M-A-N -- I'm Really Going to LOVE, And Enjoy Watching You ALL, When you Open Your Eyes in HELL!!!!!!!!!! -- ((( Luke 16:22-23 KJV )))!!!!!! --- ( And None of you know What THAT Means )!!

((((((( Watch "Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S" That I Told You ALL About, Years Ago, "Early 2007" )))))) -- ( Judgment Without the End )!!!

Looking at ALL The Absolute Nonsense that IS Being said AND Taught by You and Your Whole World, ( About Christ ) Is Absolutely Astounding!! -- You ALL Contradict Every One Else A-N-D The Written Word // Christ / GOD!!! ---- AND - You All Cannot Respond to Any TRUTH /// "CHRIST"!!!! --- ( Like - A - "Christian" )!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021916

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
W-H-A-T???

here ya go!
Spoiler
177-371396-4_hi.jpg

Letsargue

W-H-A-T???

B-O-Y! - IT'S Amazing How - "T-o-t-a-l-l-y" This Modern People - Every Where There in Your Phony Christian - "WORLD", Has "N-O -- I-D-E-A" What God IS Ever Talking About!!!! --- GOD Himself, SAID that Everything He Says To Then or YOU, (( IS """PATABLES""" ))!!!!!! -- Parables of WHAT???? - You All Don't give A HOOT What ANY of the "Parables" Really ARE!!!

M-A-N -- I'm Really Going to LOVE, And Enjoy Watching You ALL, When you Open Your Eyes in HELL!!!!!!!!!! -- ((( Luke 16:22-23 KJV )))!!!!!! --- ( And None of you know What THAT Means )!!

((((((( Watch "Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S" That I Told You ALL About, Years Ago, "Early 2007" )))))) -- ( Judgment Without the End )!!!

Looking at ALL The Absolute Nonsense that IS Being said AND Taught by You and Your Whole World, ( About Christ ) Is Absolutely Astounding!! -- You ALL Contradict Every One Else A-N-D The Written Word // Christ / GOD!!! ---- AND - You All Cannot Respond to Any TRUTH /// "CHRIST"!!!! --- ( Like - A - "Christian" )!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021916

((( Isaiah 9:7 KJV ))) -- 7- ( "Of the Increase of "His Government" and Peace there shall be N-O -- E-n-d ), upon the Throne of David, and Upon ( His Kingdom, to Order it, and to Establish it With "JUDGMENT" ) and with justice from ( Henceforth Even for E-V-E-R )". --//---

To You ALL, GOD LIED There!!!!!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021916

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
W-H-A-T???

PAUL, DAVID -- 021916

Thanks for showing us some love.