Violation, or to Violate:

Letsargue

The Violation of the Laws of the Creation, -- OR the Universe, is to Violate the "PARABLE" of IT - who IS GOD. -- No one, - or "PERSON" can Truly Violate anything or any one who is - or is not OF GOD. -- Satan "ONLY" can achieve such ( VIOL ). -- That's how WE Know Them By Their FRUIT.
( The "Violation" of the Laws, - or GOD ), is to impose anything ( "VIOL" ), upon anyone or anything of the Creation, or Universe, or the Creator. -- To Speak with "VIOL" is the way of an antichrist who is OF SATAN. -- (( John 8:44 KJV )) --//-----

( "Violence" is just Simply speaking with "VIOL" ). - There are Actions of VIOL, but the Violence start with simply the speaking with "VIOL"!! -- To Speak Evil, or Blasphemy against anyone is Viol, or Violent and Is the Killing of Christ in Your Heart.

To Lie, is the Greatest Sin of All. Lying, or Bearing False Witness against anyone, is to be Vicious, or Violent. - To speak ( Viciously or Violently ) toward a person is the Murder of the Person in the eyes of GOD.

((( N-O-W )))!!!! -- It doesn't take an IDIOT to See who are Murders on TOL, in the EYES OF GOD!!!!

I AM -- just an Observer, waiting for you ALL to pay for your slaying of "Everyone", including CHRIST in you foolish ~heart!!!!

OOOHHH Happy Day that "WILL" BE!!!!!

Paul, David -- 082614

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((( N-O-W )))!!!! -- It doesn't take an IDIOT to See who are Murders on TOL, in the EYES OF GOD!!!!

I AM -- just an Observer, waiting for you ALL to pay for your slaying of "Everyone", including CHRIST in you foolish ~heart!!!!

Paul, David -- 082614

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Paul, David -- 082614

WHO are the murders on TOL?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Letsargue, some may find you amusing, others may feel sorry for you, and,
then, perhaps some may even take you seriously! A few days ago you were
defending those who believe in the Urantia book! Usually, your ranting and
raving about every poster on this forum! Evidently, you perceive that NO one
who claims Christ actually IS a true believer! Except for your self, of course!

You sound like some, "Mad Prophet" in the 1950s, who would carry around
a sign, and written on the front of him and back of him would be; "REPENT! THE END OF
THE WORLD WILL BE THIS FRIDAY!" Yikes, man, get a hold of yourself!

Letsargue

WHO are the murders on TOL?

Hay you lying what ever you call yourself!!

Where you Reported Me ((( TODAY ))), you said for me to "Put a LEAD on it".

Put a lead on What you pole of what ever you can't call yourself!!!

Man I'd really like to know just how many points you really have for Reporting people. That's what I GOT BANNED FOR, JUST ((( ONE )) Report of YOU!!! -- How Many after All you've done in the Past Month of so!! -- People Like You think you and Your Friends will Always get away with IT, (( ~~cause You're A "~~christian" )), LIKE in the Lake of Fire, you will!!! - BY ME!!!

Paul -- 092914

Letsargue

Letsargue, some may find you amusing, others may feel sorry for you, and,
then, perhaps some may even take you seriously! A few days ago you were
defending those who believe in the Urantia book! Usually, your ranting and
raving about every poster on this forum! Evidently, you perceive that NO one
who claims Christ actually IS a true believer! Except for your self, of course!

You sound like some, "Mad Prophet" in the 1950s, who would carry around
a sign, and written on the front of him and back of him would be; "REPENT! THE END OF
THE WORLD WILL BE THIS FRIDAY!" Yikes, man, get a hold of yourself!

(( YOU MAKE Me Change!!, - You - what ever you Call yourself!! ))!!!

Paul -- 092914

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Violation of the Laws of the Creation, -- OR the Universe, is to Violate the "PARABLE" of IT - who IS GOD. -- No one, - or "PERSON" can Truly Violate anything or any one who is - or is not OF GOD. -- Satan "ONLY" can achieve such ( VIOL ). -- That's how WE Know Them By Their FRUIT.
( The "Violation" of the Laws, - or GOD ), is to impose anything ( "VIOL" ), upon anyone or anything of the Creation, or Universe, or the Creator. -- To Speak with "VIOL" is the way of an antichrist who is OF SATAN. -- (( John 8:44 KJV )) --//-----

( "Violence" is just Simply speaking with "VIOL" ). - There are Actions of VIOL, but the Violence start with simply the speaking with "VIOL"!! -- To Speak Evil, or Blasphemy against anyone is Viol, or Violent and Is the Killing of Christ in Your Heart.

To Lie, is the Greatest Sin of All. Lying, or Bearing False Witness against anyone, is to be Vicious, or Violent. - To speak ( Viciously or Violently ) toward a person is the Murder of the Person in the eyes of GOD.

Paul, David -- 082614

That is true.

Well said.

LA

Iamimagined

Paul, David -- 082614

Satan must the good guy if you don't believe in him!:D