Victory Church Vindicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merfbliff

BANNED
Banned
PARTY!!! I knew Victory wouldn't kill a retard... maybe a queer, but not a tard. (I'm kidding!! lighten up!!!)

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Shouldn't have "written," shouldn't have "written that."

And you're right. It's gross. You should edit or delete both posts!

-Bob

Sozo

Merfbliff said:
PARTY!!! I knew Victory wouldn't kill a retard... maybe a queer, but not a tard. (I'm kidding!! lighten up!!!)

Don't be surprised if someone refuses to feed you.

Merfbliff

BANNED
Banned
wow, I offended Bob Enyart. Quite the feat. Especially coming from the guy who pushed t-shirts saying "Homos make me sick".

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Merfbliff said:
and it won't let me edit posts
You have to be a "Registered Plus" member which is basically a member who's made at least 50 posts and has earned some good reps. A short cut is to subscribe to TOL. :)

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Merfbliff said:
wow, I offended Bob Enyart. Quite the feat. Especially coming from the guy who pushed t-shirts saying "Homos make me sick".

Smurf Bluff- I am offended too. Very poor taste when this little kid has just been murdered.
And Homos are really gross. Are you one?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Merfbliff said:
and it won't let me edit posts
If you ask really nicely I'm sure one of the moderators would delete it for you!

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Merfbliff said:
:wave: :loser:

Really mature, Merfbliff! :down: I thought you didn't mean that post above. Oh well! We can't all have a brain.

Merfbliff

BANNED
Banned
CRASH said:
Smurf Bluff- I am offended too. Very poor taste when this little kid has just been murdered.
And Homos are really gross. Are you one?

Smurf Bluff! I am offended too! Ooo! I'm so sensitive now, I'm such a caring and sweet right wing wacko! Please be politically correct, even though I shouldn't be!

Status
Not open for further replies.