Vaccinated under age 40 die at 260 times greater rate than than unvaccinated

chair

An hour long video. Let me guess- no hard facts?
Let's see...about 8,000 Americans under the age of 39 died of COVID-19 so far. Multiply by 260...check results again...same result....
If all Americans under the age of 39 get vaccinated, 2 million of them will die? Seems a bit far fetched.

Gary K

Banned
Let's see...about 8,000 Americans under the age of 39 died of COVID-19 so far. Multiply by 260...check results again...same result....
If all Americans under the age of 39 get vaccinated, 2 million of them will die? Seems a bit far fetched.
I put it out here just so you could reject it. Just keep hardening yourself in your ideology.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

What is it with the videos... hours upon hours of listening to talking heads telling them what they want to hear.

BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful content.[a] The platform was created in 2017 to allow video uploaders to avoid content rules enforcement on YouTube[14]