Unseen Kindness:

Letsargue

I can appreciate your attempt of Kindness toward the “Birth Day”; - I truly can. -- However, I cannot appreciate your lack of knowledge of what ( “Kindness” or “Unkindness” ) is. – Kindness can Only come from the Light of God, and Unkindness can Only come from the Darkness of Satan; - so I’ll attempt to show you.—I can Only express the temperament of the “LAW” of the Universe; - the Combined Laws of Physics, Spiritual, and Math, Combined totally is the Voice the Christian Hears, thus speak. You call it, “God who sits” on some big chair way up there above the sky, I just call it the Law, or Christ, that which Saves from the contradictions of the LAW!!

The Lost cannot in any way express Kindness, in any form, and the Justified or Christian cannot express Unkindness in any form. When Jesus turned the tables of the money changers, He did not express any unkindness, ( Because ) He was expressing His “Kindness” for a much Higher order; to the House of the Lord, or Temple. It only appeared to be unkind in the mind of the Lost. – How is that? – Kindness is of the Light of God, and cannot come from the darkness of the Lost, and Unkindness is of the Darkness and can never come from the Mind of Light of the Saved, or Christian. It is impossible for God to show unkindness in any way, because - any appearance of unkindness is seen by the Dark side of the hearts of the Lost. – If the Christians have the Mind of Christ, and they Do, - how can the darkness of unkindness be seen originating from the Mind of Christ, unless the vision is of the darkness of Satan in the Lost?? - Any of you can argue this point if you want to, but you cannot show any other thing of the Truth by the Word of God. – IF I’m in Harmony with the LAW, then why can’t I deliver up Harmonics that are seen by you?? – Is it My Fault, your Fault, or is it the Law’s / God’s Fault?? –-- However I must stand firm on the power of the Law. --- Call it what you may, in spite of Who the Law IS!!

If any of you think I’m Unkind, you couldn’t be looking to the much higher thing I may be being Kind to. – At the same time, I know that the Lost cannot be Truly Kind, because their apparent Kindness is toward themselves, not toward GOD, making any apparent Kindness, “Unkind”. – I Know that the Lost can never be kind to God, but always kind to themselves. - That IS Unkindness. – If a Christian shows Kindness to a fellow Christian, that IS Showing Kindness to Christ. And if a Christian shows Unkindness to a fellow Christian, that is showing Unkindness to Christ and WAS Not tolerated. – Just Read it!! – The Kindness to the Lost is the Unkindness toward God, and the apparent Unkindness toward the Lost is Kindness toward God.

Paul – 111713

bybee

I can appreciate your attempt of Kindness toward the “Birth Day”; - I truly can. -- However, I cannot appreciate your lack of knowledge of what ( “Kindness” or “Unkindness” ) is. – Kindness can Only come from the Light of God, and Unkindness can Only come from the Darkness of Satan; - so I’ll attempt to show you.—I can Only express the temperament of the “LAW” of the Universe; - the Combined Laws of Physics, Spiritual, and Math, Combined totally is the Voice the Christian Hears, thus speak. You call it, “God who sits” on some big chair way up there above the sky, I just call it the Law, or Christ, that which Saves from the contradictions of the LAW!!

The Lost cannot in any way express Kindness, in any form, and the Justified or Christian cannot express Unkindness in any form. When Jesus turned the tables of the money changers, He did not express any unkindness, ( Because ) He was expressing His “Kindness” for a much Higher order; to the House of the Lord, or Temple. It only appeared to be unkind in the mind of the Lost. – How is that? – Kindness is of the Light of God, and cannot come from the darkness of the Lost, and Unkindness is of the Darkness and can never come from the Mind of Light of the Saved, or Christian. It is impossible for God to show unkindness in any way, because - any appearance of unkindness is seen by the Dark side of the hearts of the Lost. – If the Christians have the Mind of Christ, and they Do, - how can the darkness of unkindness be seen originating from the Mind of Christ, unless the vision is of the darkness of Satan in the Lost?? - Any of you can argue this point if you want to, but you cannot show any other thing of the Truth by the Word of God. – IF I’m in Harmony with the LAW, then why can’t I deliver up Harmonics that are seen by you?? – Is it My Fault, your Fault, or is it the Law’s / God’s Fault?? –-- However I must stand firm on the power of the Law. --- Call it what you may, in spite of Who the Law IS!!

If any of you think I’m Unkind, you couldn’t be looking to the much higher thing I may be being Kind to. – At the same time, I know that the Lost cannot be Truly Kind, because their apparent Kindness is toward themselves, not toward GOD, making any apparent Kindness, “Unkind”. – I Know that the Lost can never be kind to God, but always kind to themselves. - That IS Unkindness. – If a Christian shows Kindness to a fellow Christian, that IS Showing Kindness to Christ. And if a Christian shows Unkindness to a fellow Christian, that is showing Unkindness to Christ and WAS Not tolerated. – Just Read it!! – The Kindness to the Lost is the Unkindness toward God, and the apparent Unkindness toward the Lost is Kindness toward God.

Paul – 111713

I don't always understand you Paul but as for kindness? it is my heartfelt desire to show kindness to my brothers and my sisters.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Yes I have come to see that in you Paul....but I think you misdirect your fire...you are shooting down the folk you ought to be lifting up.

The Magdalene was a sinner, but Jesu's hard sayings were not directed at her. To her it was "go in peace, your sins which are many are forgiven"

God speaks differently to folk as believe on Him to the way He speaks to those who oppose Him.

bybee

Yes I have come to see that in you Paul....but I think you misdirect your fire...you are shooting down the folk you ought to be lifting up.

The Magdalene was a sinner, but Jesu's hard sayings were not directed at her. To her it was "go in peace, your sins which are many are forgiven"

God speaks differently to folk as believe on Him to the way He speaks to those who oppose Him.

Yes, and I can only perceive that which the grace of God allows me to perceive.
I desire to be with God. It is, I believe, that desire which speaks for me.
Anyway, blessings to all!