Unsaved heathen have no heart at all for Ukrainians under invasion

marke

How sad is the human condition? How inexcusable was the coldness of Germans who were not bothered by the Nazi extermination of Jews in their backyards?

How about the coldness of white mobs of Americans happily gathered to witness the lynching of a black man? Or the coldness of DC democrats who cast Americans into jail without charges and without bail for months. Or the insensitive brutality of firing healthcare workers for refusing the dangerous vaccine after they had risked their lives for months caring for dying covid victims?

How do Americans feel for suffering Ukrainians currently being brutalized by Russian troops? Some leftists are quite put out by the disruption of their rich, careless, idle lives.

Is it possible for a group of women to sync up their senility if they spend too much time together? Because there are more brainfarts coming out of The View than usual. There was Whoopi with that whole holocaust brouhaha. Today it's Joy Behar worried about the real victim in Russia's invasion of Ukraine: her. Joy is upset if the war spreads throughout Europe, her vacation to Italy might be canceled.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I wonder how much it would cost to bribe Italian officials to keep her. We could take up a collection.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Two of those things are not like the others …

January 6th red-hatter mobs should rot in jail.

Healthcare Covid enablers should never be employed or allowed to ‘care’ for any human or animal.

However, I will continue to pray that they seek out God and change their evil ways.

marke

Two of those things are not like the others …

January 6th red-hatter mobs should rot in jail.

Healthcare Covid enablers should never be employed or allowed to ‘care’ for any human or animal.

However, I will continue to pray that they seek out God and change their evil ways.
Leftists are intolerant of people who disagree with them. They see no problem with cops murdering unarmed right-wing protesters but they scream bloody murder, loot stores, attack cops, and burn down buildings if a cop shoots a black man in the act of making himself a threat to others. Leftists do not think straight.