Ukraine, Russia

Letsargue

((( "SEE" ))), -- This is my Thread about the (( Ukraine and Russia ))!!!! - But nothing matters to you except Slandering me!!!

(((( That's called )))) -- (((( "Disrupting" )))). - Everyone know that!!! -- See how blessed you are by the "Rules" There on TOL???

(( Matthew 27:34-35 KJV )) – 34- “((( They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall ))): ((( and when He had ( “TESTED” ) thereof ))), ((( He would not drink ))). 35- ((((( And they Crucified Him )))))”. --&-- (( John 4:1 KJV )) – 1- “Beloved, believe not every spirit, ((( but “TRY” the spirits )))”. --//----

I do that, and you all cannot stand it!!!!!!!! – I know who YOU Are, - and you don’t even suspect who you are yourself!!!! --- Satan judges himself to be the God all mighty, like YOU do!!!! ------ But I love the way it’s going to come out!! -

Paul – 040214

If Christ is the "TRUTH", -- how many times can one Reject the "TRUTH" / What's Written in the Word / Christ, and Receive a Lie / The Devil from some Foolish writter??? -- ((( And the Word was made "FLESH", His Body )))???!!! -- How many times can you replace the TRUTH / Christ with something that you say is the TRUTH, but is not Written, and must be a false ~christ / false ~truth / A LIE??? -- To receive the Truth / The Word of God is to Receive Christ / the Truth. -- If the ( Truth is the "Light" ) and Christ is that "Light", why would any - "Fool" replace the "Light" with Darkness, and then boast of his ~salvation??? -- Love a Lie and not the Truth / Christ????? -- (( That's what your World is founded on, not the Truth / Christ the Light!!

How many Times?????? --- Can one call The Truth / Christ a LIE just one time?? - (( NO!!! )) ---- (( Therefore )); -- You call Christ a "Liar" just one time, and not repent of it and ACCEPT the Truth / Christ, -- HHHHAAAA!!!!!, You're going to hell with ALL the Rest of your Foolish Brother Liars!!!!

Paul -- 040214