Tucker Carlson's Patriot Purge

If you ever watch any documentary, this must be first in line:

Part 1:
The domestic war on terror is here — and it’s coming for half of the country. Tucker explores how the Biden regime is using the Capitol riots on January Sixth to paint Americans as terrorists. But what exactly happened on 1/6 and how much of what we were told was a lie?

Par 2: The Biden regime has launched one of the largest manhunts in history. Tucker and his team talk to patriots that kicked in the doors of terrorists that are now having their doors kicked in by the state they once served.

Part 3: Meet the political prisoners of the new war on terror. The accused of 1/6 have endured abuse and months of pretrial detention. And now War on Terror 2.0 has its first confirmed kill: slain protestor Ashli Babbitt.

Fortunately I have found some free uploads online:

Part One:

I can't believe that the most controversial documentary series ever, on the most controversial subject ever, gets no responses here. Amazing.

Gary K

Banned
I can't believe that the most controversial documentary series ever, on the most controversial subject ever, gets no responses here. Amazing.
I stopped watching controlled opposition media a long time ago. Fox's manipiulation of the election results made sure I would never trust them again. So why would I choose to pay Fox for a show? I won't even pay for cable tv as it supports so many things I refuse to support. I shut that off years ago.

I stopped watching controlled opposition media a long time ago. Fox's manipiulation of the election results made sure I would never trust them again. So why would I choose to pay Fox for a show? I won't even pay for cable tv as it supports so many things I refuse to support. I shut that off years ago.

First: The three links I provided are FREE

Second: Just because some pinhead at Fox did something stupid is no reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Tucker's stuff is great, and if you ignore it you are the less informed for it, Especially this three-part piece.

Tucker is great, and I tell you that The Next Revolution With Steve Hilton is also really good.

I have to keep bumping this until you guys watch the 3-part series. Free links

Part 1: The domestic war on terror is here — and it’s coming for half of the country. Tucker explores how the Biden regime is using the Capitol riots on January Sixth to paint Americans as terrorists. But what exactly happened on 1/6 and how much of what we were told was a lie?

Part 2: The Biden regime has launched one of the largest manhunts in history. Tucker and his team talk to patriots that kicked in the doors of terrorists that are now having their doors kicked in by the state they once served.

Part 3: Meet the political prisoners of the new war on terror. The accused of 1/6 have endured abuse and months of pretrial detention. And now War on Terror 2.0 has its first confirmed kill: slain protestor Ashli Babbitt.

LA Righty

If you ever watch any documentary, this must be first in line:

Part 1:
The domestic war on terror is here — and it’s coming for half of the country. Tucker explores how the Biden regime is using the Capitol riots on January Sixth to paint Americans as terrorists. But what exactly happened on 1/6 and how much of what we were told was a lie?

Par 2: The Biden regime has launched one of the largest manhunts in history. Tucker and his team talk to patriots that kicked in the doors of terrorists that are now having their doors kicked in by the state they once served.

Fortunately I have found some free uploads online:

Part One:

I saw the whole thing. Everybody needs to see this. If you have not seen it then you have really missed out on something special.