Tucker: Canada sending COVID positive travelers to 'internment' facilities

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
So where's your source, oh scientist?
A vaccine that forces your immune system to recognize 1 strain of COVID, which renders your immune system useless to anything but that 1 strain of COVID - total nonsense
anden Bossche argues that humanity is now facing “a global catastrophe without equal,” because of the mass administration of what he considers to be the wrong vaccines.

Bossche is a pro-vaxxer (PROOF HERE)

HERE IS A DETAILED OBJECTIVE ANALYSIS OF VANDEN BOSSCHE’S CLAIMS – It is mostly favorable with one caveat: “In my view, some of the other arguments made by Dr. Vanden Bossche appear to be more theoretical than evidence-based. That doesn’t mean they should be dismissed, given that evidence is in such short supply and COVID-19 pathophysiology is still very much a work in progress.”

Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, an independent virologist and vaccine expert from Belgium, formerly employed at the Vaccine Alliance GAVI and at The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, has published an open letter today, and other documents in the past days, sounding the alarm about the risks of mass vaccination for COVID-19, as currently implemented or foreseen in many countries.

Vanden Bossche argues that humanity is now facing “a global catastrophe without equal,” because of the mass administration of what he considers to be the wrong vaccines.

“This type of prophylactic vaccines are completely inappropriate, and even highly dangerous, when used in mass vaccination campaigns during a viral pandemic,” he maintains.

Central to his concerns are the detrimental consequences of further “viral immune escape,” prompting both weakened natural immunity and vaccine resistance to variants.

“How long can one ignore the problem when there is at present massive evidence that viral immune escape is now threatening humanity?”

“It’s becoming increasingly difficult to imagine how the consequences of the extensive and erroneous human intervention in this pandemic are not going to wipe out large parts of our human population.”

Vanden Bossche suggests that herd immunity will not be achieved with the current vaccines, as they “turn vaccine recipients into asymptomatic carriers who are shedding virus.”

He calls for the use of vaccines that would be completely different from conventional vaccines in that they’re not inducing the B and T cells, but rather the natural killer (NK) cells.

According to Vanden Bossche, there is compelling scientific evidence that the NK cells play a key role in facilitating complete elimination of COVID-19 at an early stage of infection in asymptomatic infected subjects.

Vanden Bossche has already warned various organizations, including the WHO, about his findings and recommendations.

For him, “immediate cancellation of all ongoing Covid-19 mass vaccination campaigns should now become THE most acute health emergency of international concern,” and he urges an immediate international debate on the issue.https://michaelsavage.com/global-catastrophe-without-equal-expert-sounds-the-alarm-about-mass-vaccination/

chair

anden Bossche argues that humanity is now facing “a global catastrophe without equal,” because of the mass administration of what he considers to be the wrong vaccines.

Bossche is a pro-vaxxer (PROOF HERE)

HERE IS A DETAILED OBJECTIVE ANALYSIS OF VANDEN BOSSCHE’S CLAIMS – It is mostly favorable with one caveat: “In my view, some of the other arguments made by Dr. Vanden Bossche appear to be more theoretical than evidence-based. That doesn’t mean they should be dismissed, given that evidence is in such short supply and COVID-19 pathophysiology is still very much a work in progress.”

Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, an independent virologist and vaccine expert from Belgium, formerly employed at the Vaccine Alliance GAVI and at The Bill & ....
And it remains unscientific nonsense.
"His claims are speculative, he offers no evidence to support his arguments, and makes several comments which are blatantly incorrect"

https://www.deplatformdisease.com/blog/addressing-geert-vanden-bossches-claims

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
My credentials are that I searched online and found that his ideas are presented without evidence. Read the link.
Why is it libtards want others to blindly accept their sources while denying everything that doesn’t fit their narrative and agenda ?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
My credentials are that I searched online and found that his ideas are presented without evidence. Read the link.
If I called YOUR internet search and opinion ,as compared to a leading virologist , what I thought of it I would get banned so carry on lemming.

chair

If I called YOUR internet search and opinion ,as compared to a leading virologist , what I thought of it I would get banned so carry on lemming.
Well, why don't you see what the vast majority of experts say? You pick the one or two oddball guys who disagree with everybody else- and consider it the Gospel Truth. It isn't. It's the mistaken opinion of a tiny minority of experts. I'm not the one who should be accused of confirmation bias- you and OK doser are playing that game.

Here's one of his claims that is obviously wrong: "Vanden Bossche suggests that herd immunity will not be achieved with the current vaccines, as they “turn vaccine recipients into asymptomatic carriers who are shedding virus.”

The UK and Israel have already proven him wrong. The US will soon too.

ttruscott

Tucker: Canada sending COVID positive travelers to 'internment' facilities.
And I get mocked for calling Liberals "nazis"?
Ding ding!! This line gets the prize for telling the story the most wrong!! Such twisting seldom seen before.
...and I am a Canadian who lotha the Liberals and Trudeau.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Well, why don't you see what the vast majority of experts say? You pick the one or two oddball guys who disagree with everybody else- and consider it the Gospel Truth. It isn't. It's the mistaken opinion of a tiny minority of experts. I'm not the one who should be accused of confirmation bias- you and OK doser are playing that game.

Here's one of his claims that is obviously wrong: "Vanden Bossche suggests that herd immunity will not be achieved with the current vaccines, as they “turn vaccine recipients into asymptomatic carriers who are shedding virus.”

The UK and Israel have already proven him wrong. The US will soon too.
Sure we have vaccines that were fast tracked making folks sick and killing many, and the companies producing their slop cannot be sued for making slop EVER. What a business model make money, kill people, make many sick , and then deposit the profits.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Ding ding!! This line gets the prize for telling the story the most wrong!! Such twisting seldom seen before.
...and I am a Canadian who lotha the Liberals and Trudeau.

Well don't just stop there. Tell us WHY its all wrong and give us a little proof please.

So far you have a pretty bad track record in the thread about masks.

marke

Plenty of countries do or did this. Smart move. Nothing to do with 'interment' or 'Nazis', everything to do with public health and quarantine.
Some zealous secular officials think quarantine camps are necessary. They did it for leprosy. They did it for ebola. They did not do it for AIDS. Why not?

Australian authorities are removing COVID-19-positive patients and residents in the Northern Territory to a quarantine camp in Howard Springs, after nine cases were identified in the community of Binjari, according to a local official.