Truth IS GOD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Truth is Christ / God and God / The Truth "IS" Written. What's Written is the Word of God, and the WORD WAS Made Flesh / Jesus!!! -- Now How Foolish does any FOOL Have to be, not to teach God / The Truth as It's WRITTEN????
-- Only a FOOL Changes the Truth / God to Fit his Foolish LYING TALK that comes from the FOOL'S GUT!!!!!

Moby Dick is Not the Truth of God; AND IS NO Different than the LIES taught by That Whole World You ALL Think You Dwell IN!!!!! --- ( Genesis 1:2 KJV ) -- 2- "And the EARTH was ( "WITHOUT FORM" and --- "VOID"!!!! )". --- (( That means that YOUR Phony Earth Was not - AND IS NOT There ))!!!!!

You Foolish - What Ever You call Yourselves Cannot be In A Real "Physical EARTH", (( God Said you Ain't ))!!!! - AND NO Fool or Phony "christian" Can be "FORMED" from something that has NO "FORM, Or IS Without FORM; -- OR You can't be "FORMED", or MADE From the "Dust of the Earth" that IS or Was NOT EVER THERE!!!!
You All Call (( Yourselves )) "Christians", and believe / have your Faith in GOD!!! - You All are "PROUD" of your Lying Unholy Selves!!! --- Proud / Pride in God's Word - IS (( "ARROGANCE"!! ))!!!

The ((( New Earth!! )) "ONLY" Started "AFTER AD70", And IS the "ONLY" Earth that Was and IS Made, OR Has Any ( FORM ) what So EVER, "AND" EVER!!!! --- (((( Prove that wrong any of you Lying Fools that Hate God, the Truth / the Word of GOD!!!!

The Phrase, - "New Earth", or - "New Heaven", Does Not Mean that it was Made Before ANY Other, but IS The (( "FIRST EARTH" FORMED!!!! ))!!

It Is Impossible to be as Foolish and Ig'norant, and Hate the Truth / Christ / God AS Much As ALL of YOU!!! ---- ((((( PROVE ME WRONG!! ))))) If You Think - I AM!!! -- ( PROVE IT )!!!

((( NOW!!!!!!! )))!!! -- Condemn JESUS, - You've ALL Already ((( BANNED HIM ))) from Yourselves, for the Same Thing!!!>>>:***
What is the Following Word of GOD???!!! -- (( "Provoking Other Members", "Name Calling", OR "TROLLING"!!! ))??? - OR just Anything that you all Don't LIKE????>:

((((( Matthew 23:33-35 KJV ))))) -- 33- "Ye Serpents, YE Generation of Vipers, how can YE Escape the Damnation of HELL? 34- ( Wherefore, Behold ), -- ((((( I send unto "YOU" Prophets, and Wise Men, and Scribes: and Some of Them YE Shall KILL and Crucify; and some of "Them" shall YE Scourge in YOUR Synagogues, and "Persecute" them from City to City ))))): -- 35- ((((( That upon "YOU" may come "ALL" the Righteous Blood Shed "Upon the Earth" ))))), -- (( from the Blood of Righteous ((( Abel ))) unto the Blood of Zacharias son of Barachias )), whom YE Slew between the Temple and the Altar". ---//----- ((( Zacharias was the - "HIGH PRIEST", Father of JOHN THE BAPTIST )))!!!! ---- Now WHAT Geniuses??? --- ABEL AND ZACHARIAS Was THE "FIRST", AND the - "LAST" People KILLED Before God came to "YOU" in the Body of JESUS!!!! Now HE "IS" the BODY OF CHRIST, The Same ONE!! And You all say You are IN HIM; ( PROVE THAT )!!! Because You are NOT!!!!
Who ALL is BANNED - JUST for Saying what they BELIEVE, AND Who Never gets BANNED For Anything??? -- JUSTICE????

( If "YOU" All ( TAKE ) "Only" the GOOD Things that are said about Anyone in the Scriptures; ( WHY ) can't You Lying Fools ( TAKE ) what IS ((( "ALSO" ))) - "MEANT FOR YOU" that is Not SOOO GOOD????? -- You don't ~~LIKE~THAT???? -- SOO Reject Christ, and BAN Him from Your Hearts!!!!! -- That's what I Believe, What is it that You all Believe?? -- NOTHING That God HAS Said!!!!! -- That can be PROVEN!!!! BUT None of You Care!! - (( Just Shut up and Ignore those you Don't LIKE ))!!!!

Go Ahead and JUDGE ME Anyway You ((( WANT TO ))), And ((( BAN!!! ))) Me if you Must Get Rid of Me!! -- I don't give a HOOT Any Longer!!!!! --- But; I still must try IF I CAN!!! - (( Jude 1:23 KJV )!!! -- That IS COMMANDED BY GOD!! - But Who HERE Cares anything what God Commands?? -- It's the MONEY, Not the TRUTH, that is Obvious!!!!! - ( "CHRISTIANS"!!!! )!!??
(( There's Still NO Christians at All in Your Ig'norant EARTH that AIN'T THERE!!! )) ----- (((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )))) --//--- None of You Can Believe "THAT", Even Though "GOD" SAID IT!!!!

This Thread is fairly Long; - YOU Can BAN Me for THAT TOO!!

((((( "Watch YOUR NEWS"!!! )))))!!!!!

Paul -- 120214

Status
Not open for further replies.