Trump and the Biden's have one thing very much in common!

tieman55

Neither the Biden's nor the Trump's got rich from a government salary!

I don't think public service should lead to family riches, I just don't.

I believe that the single truth above is all one needs to know to take sides in this important struggle.

Michael Tieman

Author, "Killing Abel"

Gary K

Banned
Neither the Biden's nor the Trump's got rich from a government salary!

I don't think public service should lead to family riches, I just don't.

I believe that the single truth above is all one needs to know to take sides in this important struggle.

Michael Tieman

Author, "Killing Abel"

How did Trump get rich from being in office? He was wealthy before he ever ran for office, and his net worth has declined since his election.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasew...alls-200-million-since-election/#231ee3885ba4

tieman55

How did Trump get rich from being in office? He was wealthy before he ever ran for office, and his net worth has declined since his election.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasew...alls-200-million-since-election/#231ee3885ba4

I am sorry that you didn't get the point
I was trying to make, I thought my observation was quite clear, but I guess not.
So, I will spell it out.

The Trump's didn't get rich off off his public salary and neither did the Biden's.

The point being, the Trump's got rich in the proper traditional manner, work.

The Biden's didn't get rich off his government salary either. It is not
possible to live the lives his family lives off the 200,000 a year salary he makes. They got rich
by the corrupt lives they lead in the government pay to play system that Biden help build.

I hope that make my claim clearer.

Gary K

Banned
I was trying to make, I thought my observation was quite clear, but I guess not.
So, I will spell it out.

The Trump's didn't get rich off off his public salary and neither did the Biden's.

The Biden's didn't get rich off his government salary either. It is not
possible to live the lives his family lives off the 200,000 a year salary he makes. They got rich
by the corrupt lives they lead in the government pay to play system that Biden help build.

I hope that make my claim clearer.

LOL. I certainly misunderstood you. Thanks for clarifying that. I fully agree with you. Our politicians have been dipping their fingers into the revenue flood, not stream, that flows through DC for far too long. We need honest politicians, not corrupt jerks out to enrich themselves. McConnell is just as corrupt as Biden. He's gotten wealthy from his in-laws who run state sponsored businesses in Red China.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
So, I will spell it out.

And hundreds of millions of dollars from Daddy, of course:

Trump Got $413 Million From His Dad, Largely From Tax Dodges
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/04/politics/trump-impeachment-polling/index.html