Trump and His Trumpers

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
How about you let the man get into office first, and then start flapping the jaws?

You all aren't doing anything but being cowards- if what you all say is so true, then state it boldly when he's the Commander in Chief. In the meantime, can it :wave2:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
How about you let the man get into office first, and then start flapping the jaws?
You all aren't doing anything but being cowards- if what you all say is so true, then state it boldly when he's the Commander in Chief. In the meantime, can it :wave2:

All Dumboh can do is post these childish threads. He has the mind of a retard.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump supporters aren't the brightest bulb in the box. Case in point: I was recently talking with a uniformed security officer at a large retail store asking him if he is ready for the craziness that the upcoming holiday season brings. He replied that its already started. He said he was in the liquor aisle and a man asked him why they have security caps on their liquor. The security officer explained that it was to deter shoplifting. The man then replied "With Donald Trump becoming President, there will be no more theft problems." The security officer replied "Great, I'll go home right now and unlock my house."

It took me about 5 minutes to get up off the floor from laughing so hard.

Danoh

Considering how much crime walks in through our borders, im sure a wall will go a long way to reduce crime (32% or so to be exact)

We have it easy - compared to the wall the Native Americans (this entire country was stolen from through deceit and mass murder), would have had to build.

And all we have lost, are a few jobs here and there nobody in their right mind would want to slave away at year after year.

The illegals are wrong; for they are also breaking the law the Native Americans were slaughtered into having to allow the breaking of.

But at least the illegals are not all out there slaughtering and butchering us all by the hundreds upon hundreds of thousands (to use politically correct "conservative" estimates, lest the bigots be offended).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump supporters aren't the brightest bulb in the box. Case in point: I was recently talking with a uniformed security officer at a large retail store asking him if he is ready for the craziness that the upcoming holiday season brings. He replied that its already started. He said he was in the liquor aisle and a man asked him why they have security caps on their liquor. The security officer explained that it was to deter shoplifting. The man then replied "With Donald Trump becoming President, there will be no more theft problems." The security officer replied "Great, I'll go home right now and unlock my house."

It took me about 5 minutes to get up off the floor from laughing so hard.

:chuckle: