True conversion.

Truster

I posted this statement* on YT in response to a comment on Bible study a year ago. I've had the usual trolls and now someone seriously asking questions about the fact he's been to church and read the Bible, but he knows for a fact that he is not saved.

statement* When a person is truly converted they have an insatiable hunger for the scriptures.

Today I received this comment:

when i was regenerated i KNEW i had been changed. The desire in me was like a fire to understand the word of GOD. i had been changed but wasnt sure exactly what had just happen to me. All i could do was sit and read the Word of GOD. i felt like i wanted to eat the pages so i could get these words inside me. i read and read and read and came to a point where i started to have questions. i looked for a church and God put one in my path where we have bible study and prayer and i want to praise his HOLY NAME. for saving a wretch like me...

So refreshing to receive this confirmation that Acts 2:47 KJV is still happening ..."And Adonay added to the ecclesia daily such as should* be saved". Halalu Yah and amen.

should* according to the will of the Father

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
It's what you would expect as the Bible is the most obvious source of info on the matter.
It would be interesting to know how things are going a couple of years down the track.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Truster

It's what you would expect as the Bible is the most obvious source of info on the matter.
It would be interesting to know how things are going a couple of years down the track.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

This was a true conversion and the Master alway completes the work He started. Man's work carries no such guarantee, except to fail that is.