Torture Christians!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Freak said:
Sura 5:51 commands Muslims not to take Jews and Christians as friends.

Sura 9:29 commands Muslims to fight against Jews and Christians until they either submit to Allah or else agree to pay a special tax.

So during the Inquesition, when they were forcing people to convert to chrisitanity or be burned, that wasnt forceful at all was it? How about the Cryptojews? The Jews who were forced to convert to christianity or be killed, they still practiced their Jewish beliefs and hundreds, if not thousands were murdered by the church. Thats not forceful at all is it?

beanieboy

Freak said:
Fight and slay the pagans (that would be Christians who hate their false god) wherever you find them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war (Sura 9:5).

Fight in the way of Allah . . . and slay them [the unbelievers] wherever you find them and drive them out . . . and fight them until . . . religion is for Allah (Sura 2:190-193).

Allah orders Muslims to terrorize non-Muslims on his behalf: “Strike terror (into the hearts of ) the enemies of Allah and your enemies” (Sura 8:60). Allah then assures his followers that he will assist them: “I will instill terror into the hearts of unbelievers. Smite them above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them. It is not you who slay them, it is Allah” (Sura 8:12, 17).

What a beautiful religion we have in Islam. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Does the Bible contain stories where those who worshipped God killed pagans?

Ayura

BANNED
Banned
Sura 5:51 commands Muslims not to take Jews and Christians as friends.

Sura 9:29 commands Muslims to fight against Jews and Christians until they either submit to Allah or else agree to pay a special tax.

Another lie - I'll post the verses and you make up your own mind who is telling the truth? A Christian full of hatred - or a Muslim at peace.

Sura 5:51 says:

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.
PICKTHAL: O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.
SHAKIR: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Do not take Jews and Christians as your friend if they are UNJUST. Again, it is a verse taken out of context. To further demonstrate this imagine I said the following sentence:

"Kill the animal which seeks to strike you"

All I have to do is elimanate the "which seeks to strike you" and you get "kill the animal" on it's own. This is how many of lies against Quran are done, they miss things out on purpose to portray evil.

Next Sura: Sura 9:29

YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
PICKTHAL: Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.
SHAKIR: Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

The word fight is used in the context in defense and argument. The words "kill" "murder" "rape" are not in the sura.

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
The only part that I dont agree with are the christians and the Jews being friends to eachother, history shows a different story there. :)

Ayura

BANNED
Banned
Yes. Both flourished under each others skin. I wish Israel and Palestine could be like that - but we all know that God made this earth not for a Utopian lifestyle, but a test ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.