Tongues and Serpents:

Letsargue

All right you tongue-speaking healers, - you are PROVEN to be foolish nonbelievers of GOD!

Mark 16:17-18 KJV – “And these signs shall follow them that “BELIEVE”; in my name shall they CAST OUT DEVILS; they shall SPEAK WITH NEW TONGUES; 18-.They shall TAKE UP SERPENTS; and if they DRINK ANY DEADLY THING, it shall not hurt them; they shall LAY HANDS ON THE SICK, and they shall recover”. ----- THAT’S NOT FOR YOU OR ME! – What’s wrong with you? ----- HHAAAA, You’re nonbelievers!

If God says, “THESE SIGNS SHALL FOLLOW THEM THAT BELIEVE”, --- “THEY SHALL SPEAK WITH OTHER TONGUES”, “THEY SHALL CAST OUT DEVILS”, “THEY SHALL TAKE UP SERPENTS”, ‘THEY SHALL DRINK POISONS”, “THEY SHALL HEAL THE SICK”. -----

You phony false prophets, if a serpent shall not harm YOU, then neither shall a spider, poison lizards, scorpions, fire ants, hornets and bees, etc. etc. – That would not exclude the deadly plants and minerals like poison oak, poison mushrooms, arsenic, cyanide, any poisonous gas or liquid, and they can’t get choked on a bone. – That would also include poisonous water, or any bad water. – NOTHING CAN KILL OR HARM A BELIEVER, “NOTHING”; so says today’s phony prophets who only take the things that they WANT TO TAKE, like speaking in tongues and healing, --- COME ON smart believers, drink some poison oak soup, and drink some antifreeze with it while you pray in YOUR false tongues! Why do you not play with serpents and spiders if nothing can harm YOU? – And why do you ONLY SPEAK WITH OTHER TONGUES IF THEY don’t harm you? – IT’S ALL A LIE; those things ONLY PERTAINED to the Apostles’ time, and NOT TO YOU! --- Read the TRUTH AGAIN, and defy and deny God with your carnal minded simplicity. --- 1 Corinthians 13:1 KJV – “Though I speak with the tongues of men AND OF Angels”. ----- Do any of you geniuses know the difference between the tongues of MEN and the TONGUES OF ANGELS? – Men speak their own tongues, and the Angels speak their tongue, the SPIRIT OF THE WORD. – Neither men nor the Angels speak that silly nonsense that today’s “christians” jabber. – However, Paul had to speak all the tongues that he came in contact with, and be safe from all the dangers. – Prove that wrong! – AND YOU?! -- What do any of you tongue-speaking and snake, and spider-avoiding, and antifreeze and poison-avoiding hypocrites, do with the FOLLOWING?
Ephesians 6:11 KJV – “Put on the WHOLE ARMOUR of God, that ye MAY BE ABLE TO STAND against the “WILES” OF THE DEVIL”. ----- WHAT ARE THE “WILES” of the Devil? – THE “WILES”? --- 2 Corinthians 2:11 KJV - Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his “DEVICES”. ----- The Devil’s devices and wiles are: Lies, false doctrines, Lies, doctrines that are not Truth, lies, false teaching, “Not carnal stuff”, just LIES!. - The Devil is the father of LIES and false doctrines, which are the fiery darts. - Now, what are the Devil’s devices if not also his wiles; - if they are not his LIES? - They are anything that can harm the Christian, and that can only be his LIES NOW. -- Who teaches such? – The Devil’s serpents and vipers, hypocrites, deceivers, - “Whited walls”, and the “Swaggarts” of the world. --- Ephesians 6:12 KJV ---&--- Matthew 10:28 KJV –

Paul – There is none like my God – 062311

andyc

2a0b538.jpg

Letsargue

If I did ANYTHING like that, I'd be banned! -- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV --- “The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are "FOOLISHNESS" unto him: neither can he know them”. -----

And they show their foolishness, as anyone can SEE!

Paul – There is none like my God. -- Who is like my God! – 062411