TOL??

Letsargue

TOL??

THIS PLACE IS About ""G--O--N--E""!! -- Knight Has just about Quit using ANY Rules Here: S-O-O-O-O The FOOLS Here DOES NOTHING BUT INTERRUPT, And Just S-P-I-T their CRAP at GOD The TRUTH!!! - Anyone TRYING To Show THE Truth / Christ Here Anymore IS Spit on and Has to Waste ( A ) ( ""BUNCH of TIME and SPACE"" ) on the FOOLS HERE ON TOL!!!!

This Place Has Really Gone to Satan's Place By ALL of Satan's Children H-E-R-E!! There is No Body Who Cares a Crap About the Truth anymore Here!!!! --- Show Me ONE!!!!! -- ((((( AT LEAST ON The BACK Alley )))))!!!!!

((((( """""SO NOW SPIT ON ME NOW"""""!!!!!!!!! -- YOU Bunch of Phony Nothings of Christ )))))!!!!!!!

((((( Is There ANY Difference IN Being BANNED Any MORE HERE!!!! )))))?????!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060616

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TOL??

THIS PLACE IS About ""G--O--N--E""!! -- Knight Has just about Quit using ANY Rules Here: S-O-O-O-O The FOOLS Here DOES NOTHING BUT INTERRUPT, And Just S-P-I-T their CRAP at GOD The TRUTH!!! - Anyone TRYING To Show THE Truth / Christ Here Anymore IS Spit on and Has to Waste ( A ) ( ""BUNCH of TIME and SPACE"" ) on the FOOLS HERE ON TOL!!!!

This Place Has Really Gone to Satan's Place By ALL of Satan's Children H-E-R-E!! There is No Body Who Cares a Crap About the Truth anymore Here!!!! --- Show Me ONE!!!!! -- ((((( AT LEAST ON The BACK Alley )))))!!!!!

((((( """""SO NOW SPIT ON ME NOW"""""!!!!!!!!! -- YOU Bunch of Phony Nothings of Christ )))))!!!!!!!

((((( Is There ANY Difference IN Being BANNED Any MORE HERE!!!! )))))?????!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060616

Just spit and throw a fit!