To your peril and destruction.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is Yom, Day. The Third Month. The Tenth Day.

Some people follow their appetite. It is the wrong way to go. The end of this is death.

God created food for us to eat. Don't go after your own desires. Learn to seek the will of God. Trust in Yahveh and He will do it. Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will come after. Run to God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You follow your demons.
Jews
[Jhn 7:19
19 "Did not Moses give you the law, yet none of you keeps the law? Why do you seek to kill Me?"
[Rom 2:17-24
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know [His] will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
[Gal 5:3
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
[Jas 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one [point], he is guilty of all.

XXX Jews only want others to become Jews because they refuse to accept Jesus as Messiah. The more Jews the less they will be persecuted for not believing Jesus. And they can boast in converting you. But they themselves dont even keep the law of Moses--Torah.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You follow your demons.
Jews
[Jhn 7:19
19 "Did not Moses give you the law, yet none of you keeps the law? Why do you seek to kill Me?"
[Rom 2:17-24
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know [His] will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one [point], he is guilty of all.

XXX Jews only want others to become Jews because they refuse to accept Jesus as Messiah. The more Jews the less they will be persecuted for not believing Jesus. And they can boast in converting you. But they themselves dont even keep the law of Moses--Torah.

I am a Jew. Yeshua is our Messiah. If you want to accept Him as your Messiah, either you are a Gentile or you have become a Jew or you already are a Jew.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am a Jew. Yeshua is our Messiah. If you want to accept Him as your Messiah, either you are a Gentile or you have become a Jew or you already are a Jew.

I said
You lie. To accept Jesus is to accept the new testament. And reject the Torah.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus taught the Torah. He did not teach us to reject it. There is a new covenant not like the old.

I said
That is a lie. Just in one place He changed many.

[Mat 5:27-36
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.' 28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is a lie. Just in one place He changed many.

[Mat 5:27-36
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.' 28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.

This is not a change. The teaching of Christians, a teaching on this, is that Jesus taught the true intent of the Law. In other words, you might not be put to death for looking at a woman with lust, but you should be (or sin leads to death even if you are not judged you may die for your sin, simply not by the literal interpretation of the law or the letter of the law, but maybe the spirit of the law though there are different perspectives on what the spirit of the law is and if it is taught).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This is not a change. The teaching of Christians, a teaching on this, is that Jesus taught the true intent of the Law. In other words, you might not be put to death for looking at a woman with lust, but you should be (or sin leads to death even if you are not judged you may die for your sin, simply not by the literal interpretation of the law or the letter of the law, but maybe the spirit of the law though there are different perspectives on what the spirit of the law is and if it is taught).

I said
lol Your rambling again.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your rambling again.

Great scripture, though you prefaced it with you are rambling again.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol In about 80% of your posts are all useless. I don't know why you even bother to post. Unless it is some sort of ego thing with you.
The Third Month the Eleventh Day, Erev Evening Laylah Night.

Your grammar is not correct. If you truly are not receiving what I am saying I do not need to post to you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You really should find out what a real Jew is.

Originally Posted by Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov
The rest of your thread is less than meaningless to me, but this particular paragraph needs to be addressed, because it is a bald faced lie.Unlike certain others, I actually am a Jew, and have been since the day I was born: 5 Sh’vat 5717 in Haifa, Eretz Israel.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that Jews DO NOT Proselytize; Jews DO NOT actively seek converts; Jews DO NOT SEEK converts at all; Jews DO NOT WANT converts; Jews DO NOT NEED converts; Jews ACTIVELY DISSUADE converts.

Jews are a family, converting to Judaism is joining our family. We don’t want or need any new members of our family. There is no need for any gentile to ever convert to Judaism, and in fact it is totally illogical.

In order to be considered a righteous gentile by the God of Israel, all one has to do is obey the Shevaʿ Mitzvot b’néy-Noaḥ (Seven Commandments of the descendants of Noah). Basically if anyone is merely a decent human being, he/she is probably obeying these Mitz’vot without even knowing he/she is doing it.

In order to LEGALLY convert to Judaism, a gentile has to jump through a whole lot of hoops just to be considered for eligibility for potential candidacy for the conversion process. A person cannot even apply for conversion unless they are sponsored by a certified Rabbi.

Different Rabbis have different requirements for sponsorship, but one absolute pre-requisite is the potential candidate must live in and be an active part
of a Jewish Community for a bare minimum of nine months. That’s just one pre-requisite for sponsorship.

Even if you do find a sponsor, that doesn’t mean that your application for conversion will ever be accepted. I know a gentleman who desperately wants to convert to Judaism, and has been actively trying for over ten years; in three different countries; has had six different sponsors; and his request has still not been accepted. But he still perseveres, and I can’t even begin to understand why. Converting to Judaism is a very difficult process, and very few ever last from start to finish.

It could very easily take more than two years just to acquire a sponsor. If by some chance your application for conversion is accepted, you then go through an average of three years of education before the legal portions even begin.

NO!!! JEWS DO NOT SEEK OR WANT CONVERTS!!!

As for the last sentence of the quote: I do not recall seeing the phrase hil’ḵot Mosheh (law of Moses) anywhere within the Hebrew Scriptures. Torah means: instruction, education, lesson, teaching – not “law.” If you are insinuating that Jews are not being obedient to our God given Commandments – Mitz’vot, please be more specific, we have quite a few of them to choose from

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You really should find out what a real Jew is.

Originally Posted by Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov
The rest of your thread is less than meaningless to me, but this particular paragraph needs to be addressed, because it is a bald faced lie.Unlike certain others, I actually am a Jew, and have been since the day I was born: 5 Sh’vat 5717 in Haifa, Eretz Israel.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that Jews DO NOT Proselytize; Jews DO NOT actively seek converts; Jews DO NOT SEEK converts at all; Jews DO NOT WANT converts; Jews DO NOT NEED converts; Jews ACTIVELY DISSUADE converts.

Jews are a family, converting to Judaism is joining our family. We don’t want or need any new members of our family. There is no need for any gentile to ever convert to Judaism, and in fact it is totally illogical.

In order to be considered a righteous gentile by the God of Israel, all one has to do is obey the Shevaʿ Mitzvot b’néy-Noaḥ (Seven Commandments of the descendants of Noah). Basically if anyone is merely a decent human being, he/she is probably obeying these Mitz’vot without even knowing he/she is doing it.

In order to LEGALLY convert to Judaism, a gentile has to jump through a whole lot of hoops just to be considered for eligibility for potential candidacy for the conversion process. A person cannot even apply for conversion unless they are sponsored by a certified Rabbi.

Different Rabbis have different requirements for sponsorship, but one absolute pre-requisite is the potential candidate must live in and be an active part
of a Jewish Community for a bare minimum of nine months. That’s just one pre-requisite for sponsorship.

Even if you do find a sponsor, that doesn’t mean that your application for conversion will ever be accepted. I know a gentleman who desperately wants to convert to Judaism, and has been actively trying for over ten years; in three different countries; has had six different sponsors; and his request has still not been accepted. But he still perseveres, and I can’t even begin to understand why. Converting to Judaism is a very difficult process, and very few ever last from start to finish.

It could very easily take more than two years just to acquire a sponsor. If by some chance your application for conversion is accepted, you then go through an average of three years of education before the legal portions even begin.

NO!!! JEWS DO NOT SEEK OR WANT CONVERTS!!!

As for the last sentence of the quote: I do not recall seeing the phrase hil’ḵot Mosheh (law of Moses) anywhere within the Hebrew Scriptures. Torah means: instruction, education, lesson, teaching – not “law.” If you are insinuating that Jews are not being obedient to our God given Commandments – Mitz’vot, please be more specific, we have quite a few of them to choose from

Today is Shishi, the Third Month, the Eleventh Day. It is Boker, Morning. Yom, Day.

Amen Squeaky.

There is a common misconception that Jews seek converts, that they proselytize. However, we know that though this is a good thing to do it is not how a person becomes a Jew, not necessary, and even contrary to the way some of us think. (Meaning, an individual makes decisions to obey God. You do not need to be a Jew to do this. But Jews discuss God's Law among themselves. And knowing the truth is better than thinking you are converting to a religion and that once you have done so that is all that matters or all that is important. This is not the way to understand what it means to be a Jew.) Are you familiar with Kiruv?