Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
To My Hecklers

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
(NKJ)
I Jn 2:10-11
10 He who loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in him.
11 But he who hates his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.
(NKJ)

Heb 12:14-15
14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Eph 4:31-32
31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.
(NKJ)

xxx Are you bitter towards me? If you are I am not the problem. Your bitterness is your problem. Bitterness comes from an unclean spirit. He is only useing me as an accuse. And your giving into him. Believers can be partially blinded to the truth. And God isnt going to give the truth to an unclean spirit. You must get rid of your unclean spirit if you want to grow in the Spirit.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
To My Hecklers

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
(NKJ)
I Jn 2:10-11
10 He who loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in him.
11 But he who hates his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.
(NKJ)

Heb 12:14-15
14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Eph 4:31-32
31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.
(NKJ)

xxx Are you bitter towards me? If you are I am not the problem. Your bitterness is your problem. Bitterness comes from an unclean spirit. He is only useing me as an accuse. And your giving into him. Believers can be partially blinded to the truth. And God isnt going to give the truth to an unclean spirit. You must get rid of your unclean spirit if you want to grow in the Spirit.

So you think that if another person does as you do, and that is to disagree with the beliefs of others and reveal their opposition to those beliefs, you and they are doing it out of bitterness and hatred toward that person.

What a bitter and hateful person you must be, to reveal your opposition to other peoples belief, in a public forum.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So you think that if another person does as you do, and that is to disagree with the beliefs of others and reveal their opposition to those beliefs, you and they are doing it out of bitterness and hatred toward that person.

What a bitter and hateful person you must be, to reveal your opposition to other peoples belief, in a public forum.

I said
Wow. That is what you took away from that. Go read it again. That was addressed only to my hecklers. It wasn't addressed to people who just disagree with me. That was addressed to people who are bitter towards me. I was trying to help them see and the Holy Spirit gave me all the verses to share with them.
I didn't know it when I posted that, but I would say you have joined the group.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lol You I did think of. But it was to help you see the problem. Its not me. Your down fall will be all them different books in the new testament that you reject.
Why don't you comment on the other thread. Do Children Go To Heaven.

Dear Silly Man, I don't REJECT any book of the Bible. Some of the Bible is written to the House of Israel alone and other parts of the Bible are pertaining to the Body of Christ. Get your facts straight before making false accusations.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Dear Silly Man, I don't REJECT any book of the Bible. Some of the Bible is written to the House of Israel alone and other parts of the Bible are pertaining to the Body of Christ. Get your facts straight before making false accusations.

I said
Here are the facts. The whole new testament is for us if we want to be Christians. God sent Peter to Israelites, and Paul to Gentiles to bring them all to Christ. To reject one book in the new testament is to fall short of salvation. You have told me of 3 books in the new testament that you reject, and I have received revelations on every book in the new testament.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Here are the facts. The whole new testament is for us if we want to be Christians. God sent Peter to Israelites, and Paul to Gentiles to bring them all to Christ. To reject one book in the new testament is to fall short of salvation. You have told me of 3 books in the new testament that you reject, and I have received revelations on every book in the new testament.

The whole New Testament is for us but not necessarily to us. Some books are to the circumcision, others to the non circumcision. Do you understand that?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
​This is too much a hand slap thread. It's trolling. Shutting it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.