ECT To 'come into Israel'

Interplanner

The text (Rom 11) says into Israel--

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: (the elect)

as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Yes, 'into Israel' is the right idea. That is the shape of history until the 2nd coming. Gentiles who become believers are 'coming into Israel'. All of this Israel will be justified from its sins (saved). It will be 'in this manner' (by faith, and determined by faith, not by ethnicity, race, heredity).

By not accepting what is going on here in the text, 2P2P people have started saying that Ezek 37's 'graves' are Gentile nations, and that to be made alive means to be placed back in the land of Israel. Yep, right where the text itself is a spiritual gem, 2P2P is there with its muck to change it all.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yes, 'into Israel' is the right idea. That is the shape of history until the 2nd coming. Gentiles who become believers are 'coming into Israel'. All of this Israel will be justified from its sins (saved). It will be 'in this manner' (by faith, and determined by faith, not by ethnicity, race, heredity).

Perfect truth.

MAD can not get their head around it because they think Gods Israel is that godless man made nation in the middle east, who will soon help to destroy all non-Ashkenazi compliant churches.

LA

Interplanner

:chuckle:

Glad you can laugh at RD with me. That was a real loo-loo yesterday, his avoiding what v31 says.

It is a micro version of dealing with 2P2P. The verse that interprets "his" verse was ignored. In the same way, 2P2P reads the OT directly and ignores what the NT / AAL says.

SaulToPaul 2

Glad you can laugh at RD with me. That was a real loo-loo yesterday, his avoiding what v31 says.

It is a micro version of dealing with 2P2P. The verse that interprets "his" verse was ignored. In the same way, 2P2P reads the OT directly and ignores what the NT / AAL says.

Huh?

And, I still prefer the NL over the AAL.