Time WITHOUT Prophesy??

Letsargue

There’s NO Such Thing!!! ---- Read the Book, you Blind Know-It-ALLS!!
You Ignorant Fools!!!! --- There Cannot be “Time” - without the Word of God “Bringing” a Prophesy forward to be fulfilled. -- (((( Read the Book!!!!!! -You Ignorant Fools ))))!!! – It takes the Prophesy of God to ( “Sustain” Time ) – Christ IS -- “TIME SUSTAINED”, -- READ IT!!!! – God gave You Fools ALL the “Time” You Need. -- Now keep what You’ve CREATED For Yourselves!!!

TIME - without the Prophesies of God??? – With ALL the Prophesies that had to be fulfilled before that “Time” ended, and you fools Still don’t care what God does, - and HOW He does it???? --- It’s Impossible to be That Anti-Christ, and still call yourselves “Christians”!!!

You fools only know one way of words!! – What does - “Sustained” – MEAN??? -- ( Malachi 3:6-7 KJV ) – 6- “For I am the LORD, (( I change not )); (((( Therefore / “THEREFORE” / (( “THEREFORE” )), ye sons of Jacob are not consumed )))). 7- Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return”? --//------- WHAT???? – What Did God Say???? ---- ( Revelation 22:13 KJV ) ---&--- ( Genesis 1:1 KJV ) ---&--- ( Acts 3:23 KJV ) ---//--- Christ WAS the Time; -- Now, Christ IS ((( “ETERNITY” ))) / NO TIME!! - Truth Fulfilled / Christ Fulfilled; -- IT / HE Is Done / Finished. (( God Just Says IT )), you Ignoring Fools!!!!! ---- ( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV ) ---- (((( BLIND Fools ))))!!!!!

There Must Be a Prophesy in order / Ordained for there to be “TIME” in the Future!! – Christ was the LIFE Of the Future in TIME, But NO LONGER!!! – Read the BOOK!!!! -- Time / Christ / Truth / all Prophesies are FULFILLED!!!! -- You Fools Missed the “WAY”, and I wait to see all you FOOLS face to face!!!! –---- Then I’ll Show you fools, - what NO TIME IS!!! – There is no Prophesy of coming out of Hell after time is fulfilled of its prophesies!!!

Just look at the Swaggarts, OR anyone like them. They say that the “Message of the Cross” / the “Gospel” is the ONLY Thing. --- FOOLS!!! --- You cannot have Just the Seed of the Fruit of Life, and Not take of the Flesh and the Blood of that Fruit. Those three are the Trinity of GOD!! -- (( John 1:1 KJV )). --//----- God Just says it, and no Fool can accept anything Christ says!!! – If You take the Seed of Salvation / the Gospel, and look at any single Verse in the Whole Book of the Law, and say, “God Lied there”, - what good does the Gospel do for you then?? – SOOO You Foolish So called Christians, ignore, or cast out any Verse, and Praise your foolish god for your great Wisdom!!! – One must take of the Flesh and the Blood of the Fruit of God (( “FIRST” )), Before taking the Seed and Planting it. --- Now, Prove any of this wrong, -- Or just say garbage that doesn’t pertain to any of this, like the Cowardly Fools all of you Are!!!!

You all fret about what you all call “Gay Marriages”, or Gay Activities in the CARNAL; - when EVERY Lost person is what you all Call “Gay”, in the Spiritual, - Every ONE!!!! – If you are Lost, then this is YOU: -- ( Luke 17:34-37 KJV ), --//--- (( Revelation 19:17-18 KJV )) --//-- There’s no difference from the Gay Person, and a Thief, Liar, Murderer, or a false Prophet!! – All Lost are as equally LOST as your GAY Person. – You spend the night / darkness sleeping with the Devil!! – Now, Prove that wrong, you know-it-alls!!

Paul – 112113